When I die I cant see my body or recover my stuff

pvp
xbox

So i love the game. However, on PVP I have had some issues seeing my corps when trying to recover my gear. As well as times where I found my corps but was unable to loot it. I was the only one on the server during some of these events so no one else was able to get my stuff. But I hope this issue gets fixed. And I really appreciate that Funcom, has this and listens. Can’t wait for the next update. Keep up the good work.

There are some workarounds in the mean time. If you run over to where your body should be, then log out and back in, this will often reveal it. If that doesn’t work, run to your body, leave the area so that you render a new area, then run back in. If that doesn’t work, try hitting where you body should be with a pick. Once your body dissolves (assuming you are contacting it), your stuff should then pop-up in a bag.

Well it worked to log in and out one time. 8 will try the other things next time I run into the issue. Thank you

Another thing to try.

1. Place bed roll near location of corpse.
  2. Suicide and respawn in desert
  3. Suicide and respawn at bed roll

This is effectively a convenient way to leave the area and render a new area as suggested by @Multigun. It worked for me last time I lost my corpse.

I am definitely going to try this. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.