When is the Next Patch

Ah yes, I think this happened randomly to me. For some reason each attack dealt bleed, as if any further attack is dealt by both the client and the server as if it’s the last heavy… Unfortunately I am too dumb to figure out what caused this.
Way worse is the fact that sometimes no animations are shown. Instead someone is running around one, neither showing the weapon nor the attacks. Thats some serious problem for me…

No, they said they would release it the week of Feb. 11. Here’s the announced post:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/plans-and-patches-for-next-week-week-of-the-11th-of-february-2019/53717

1 Like

Its going today then or not ? :smiley:

The day is young, patience!

1 Like

It’s not going out today - we are looking at tomorrow evening or hopefully at the latest Thursday.
We had to fix a crash that was reported, involving pets. Naturally we wanted to fix that before the patch is going to Live and needed it to go through internal QA.

Sorry for the delay but we try to address as many issues as we can before letting you lose on this new build :slight_smile:

I also updated the Info Post accordingly.
Thanks for your patience everyone, we really appreciate it!

11 Likes

Uh, i can see you writing while im reading your post!

Doesn’t come surprisingly after so many feedback regarding issues in the Testlive forum. Better this way as the other.

:eyes:

The sentential in your post changed while i was about to awnser. Thats realtime communication! :rofl:

Oml, you have an actual QA Team :flushed:

I haven’t heard those words in years, been living in the dark ages of Early Access and paid alpha testing for too long :sob:

You can reproduce this reliably and it’s extensively abused on online servers.

It does not work on Singleplayer though.

1 Like

And we’re aware of it and also working on a fix.
However, we do not tolerate threats nor users openly acknowledging going to violate our community guidelines in the future.

1 Like

Well…
I’ve heard what has been said in the latest stream regarding exploithunters.
However, there has no statement been made regarding giving feedback wether this has been heard about.

I would strongly suggest giving feedback in the way of “yep, heard of it, is in queue to fix”, “we’re working on it”, “cannot reproduce”, or “fixed internally” via email… That way only the one who filed the report at that thingy will receive any knowledge, which will still be rather blurry. But s/he will immediately receive a sign like “hey, we got that, thanks for telling us”.
I think there is no feedback at all currently (aside of what was told in the stream) and so people just see, that whatever they sent isnt being processed at all and grow grumpy. …and start to tell everyone about these exploits and get banned for themselves having turned desperate.

So as a shoutout to whomever reads and sorts exploithunter thingys… Please consider this.
If people grow desperate they will spread it in public instead of just telling you. I think it’s just human behaviour…

4 Likes

But we do update monthly (or more often) and we announce upcoming changes and additions (via the News and Announcements section and Testlive) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is also the twitter, Upcoming features wiki page discord, stream summaries and streams themselves.

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_features#News_and_announcements

1 Like

So when can Console players look forward to getting the massive Testlive update?

1 Like

@Hotaru99 see
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_features#Notes

1 Like

was it moved again to next week or next next week?

Maybe tomorrow, as they mentioned wednesday and thursday, which means they have a target but it could be early into next week.

Well they’ve always had a target. The problem is it keeps moving.