When is the Next Patch

Nice to hear you gave us a definite date and time for the next patch. Even better that you guys released some last minute hot fixes on TestLive before weekend to test. Keep it up! :+1:t3:

Personally I’m glad it got put off for a week. One more weekend to stock up on god coins before the big zeal nerf!

Don’t put to much effort into it. Maybe they will wipe all zeal after patch.

They might or might not follow this request.

Lets say, I wrote this to actual provoke some offical statement regarding this. :wink:

Maybe you are right.

1 Like

Well, I think this thread has expired its life time? :sweat_smile:

Ryu-Salazar, don’t give them ideas like that! I love my god coins…

1 Like

@Ryu-Salazar and @Palm522 , where you guys from? You’re too civilized! (Paraphrasing Conan) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love mine to, but I’m worried. These guys were so tenacious in that thread. :fearful:
@Caco Just a savage out of the gerrrman woods! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::face_with_monocle::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Fun fact is that my name too is Jens… :rofl:

Which TOS was sidestepped?
Does the TOS state we can not voice an opinion?

Surely that sidesteps the freedom of expression laws defined by most civilised governments as well as the universal declaration of human right laws…

The problem today is people are too easily offended, having been wrapped in cotton wool their entire lives never learnt to harden the f up! Frankly this offends me. (Note the irony)

I’m more offended at the term “cotton wool” since they are very different textiles; one coming from plants, and the othe– blah blah blah blah blah… :wink:

1 Like

Lol. My guess is that there is the wool wool, and there is the stuff that has a similar texture to wool wool…

Why did I even feel the need to respond… sigh… got me good…

2 Likes

With all due respect, to keep from offending people we should just start folliwing Ricky Bobby’s way.
respect

1 Like

As I said b4. Not always easy, fix one thing, break 2 more…
Honestly, you have no idea what this programming crew has managed to do…
My hats off to these guys…
mods, I know your always watching, so please pass on my respect…

Women removing makeup with cotton wool are using a mix of cotton and wool…
This is hilarious. So my ex who was allergic to wool, cleaned her face with it daily… :rofl:

It appears that you guys do not see the reality :slight_smile:

1. This game is not EA of beta or alpha
  2. This game with all DLC cost 70 + euro (a AAA game cost less)
  3. This game has bean release full with 4 DLC Release Date: 8 May, 2018
  4. They work for years on this game.
  5. We w8 for exploits to be fix since Beta
  6. We w8 for performance fix (tows annoying spikes that we have every 1 min, base load…) From December :))

Now that we have establish who is what is how about you recalculate your standard there are games free to play that offer more quality

2 Likes

There are also games that cost a lot more that offer less quality.

1 Like

named one game that cost more then 70 Euro and you can doop items ? fly with a sword pass true doors that one weapon aka Spear is use, that is not on Beta /EA pleas.

1 Like