When magic,pets,mounts coming and also do thralls need food to survive?

Intelligence for another reason. You can get 50 points in vitality and still get all the vitality perks. All you would have to do is counter corruption with high hp. My strength zero now. But Max Hp is 800. 800/2= 400

I’m over 400 at 30 Vit. I have 30 strength. Few 20 and 10’s. Zero Accuracy. 400 hp max with max corruption of 50%.

They need to hurry.

Hopefully we can have pet ravens and crows. These pets are use to send a message to players or a player. Useful for clans. Hopefully pets do not need to eat.

there is no point to make strong magic then. also, you can just invest more points into health and stamina pool to counter huge corruption

Bryan, i am afraid you are expecting too much

Hi Bryan. The Raven is called WhatsApp and the crow is called Texting. That would have been a cool idea though, don’t get me wrong. That’s more rping though than gaming.

I really don’t understand the complaint about mounts, Really all they would have to be is like a little bit faster player sprint with no stamina loss, and that would be fine.

But honestly these are all probably a ways off, there’s still a lot of other issues that need to be fixed first. Lots of people still can’t even play, let alone worry about new things being added.

As for the intellect vs corruption argument.

Corruption is meant to be a counter for use of magic, a builtin balance if you will.
It’s something you pay for to be able to use sorcery. So no, it doesn’t need an extra stat added

The counter to corruption is Vitality. If no new stat is added then all you need to be a master Sorcery user is 50 Vitality.

Pets are going to be a thing. Ravens and crows can be dangerous in large numbers.

I think they should be pushing hard on Sorcery and Pet development. The next big hurdle is player retention…I Know its difficult but they need to ramp up staff to have bug fixers AND development crews as well.

This game is a top seller ATM and I think they will see a loss of players start to occur around 3 months in with the current game. Catching Thralls will keep people busy for awhile but pet hunting will extend that considerably and Sorcery will add some depth to the game for many.

Its not time to chill out for six months with the occasional bug patch…they should stay on the development full steam ahead.

Not true, corruption also lowers max stamina (determined by grit). We also don’t know how it will work. If corruption powers sorcery, then does it expend it and you have to be re-corrupted to use sorcery again or…? Will stamina still be used for sorcery? How will that reduction effect it?

Too many unknowns to suggest a new stat at this stage.

Well… Lets make the game stable and playable in all plataforms before think in New stuff… Cuz a Lot of people cant even play yet… PS4 is a mess right now… Lets fix the broken things before do the next move.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.