When will we get the new update that lets u find ur thralls

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

Anyone know when we get the next update so we can find our thralls on map

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

When it is ready but by the sound of it soonish :slight_smile:

Question, do you play on PC? If so, have you done any testing of this feature on the testlive server?

1 Like

Yeah, if you have a PC, it is super easy to get the Testlive database installed and test. Even on SP. The more exposure it gets on Testlive, the better the end product. They do internal testing, but that is with a small team focused on checking off different things, not actually playing it “normal”. Testlive allows us players to do what we do, play the game and find hidden bugs, give feedback, etc.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m on console the PS4 now if they made a test live server for console they have a lot more people finding the bugs

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m on console the PS4 now if they made a test live server for console they have a lot more people finding the bugs

It should be soon™.

Thx already know it’s soon but was hoping that maybe someone would know when it at least hits PC cuz won’t be long after that

I would guess (emphasis on guess) tomorrow or next tuesday. They like to drop them a soon™ o’ clock (@Ignasis ‘s favorite time).

Will this help us find the ones under the foundations.

There is no date at the moment. If an advanced date can be given, they will.

1 Like

It’s not a matter of creating a TestLive server, that’d be fairly easy, it’s a matter of being able to roll TestLive client builds out on consoles. This is a lot more difficult and unwieldy due to things like the certification process.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.