Where are the chickens?

Dem chickens! Monch monch monch!!!

4 Likes

Filthy long-eared rodents.

4 Likes

I liked a lot the idea if another player that wanted the flower pots working like the beehives and slowly to create more plants. I can see future in this idea very easy. Now to this idea i donā€™t see any near future. However it is necessary to have something like that, because we really need eggs now for our thralls. So if we take something that allready exist to the game, any animal that produces eggs, put it in cages, that they allready exist in the game and cages (working as beehives) produces eggs. I think that this can work easier, because they will use things that they allready have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

True, why canā€™t I get more seeds after harvesting a plant grown in a planter. Doesnā€™t make sense.
Did I somehow genetically modify them like grapes to have no seeds

1 Like

I am triggered. Scary rabbit is frightening.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an emote, you flap your arms like a chicken. Donā€™t remember where to pick it up

I am jimbo and I approve this message

We can farm gold via pets, why not eggs? I feel betrayed to my core that I do not have enough eggs.

I wonder what you get if you leave birds in the animal pen. Just dung? Iā€™ve never tried.

Dung and feathers.

Shelbacks, Ostrages, Shubless, and Crocs all lay eggs.

1 Like

That really took me a minute.

2 Likes

I only looked back cause of your comment and it indeed is obtuseā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.