Where can I submit a ticket for my account

I can not find a place to submit a help ticket. When I go to funcom help site it has the tickets, but it requires you to pick the game and the conan pick only has player reporting. I want to submit a ticket for the following:

I preordered Conan on PlayStation so many years ago and bought all the dlcs as they became available but unfortunately the people I played with moved to computer so I’ve had to recently repurchase a lot of my games on pc. And even tho it sucks to have to repurchase everything I have done so for several games. Conan and all the dlcs being one of these. My issue is that the preorder I had for ps gave me Royal armor and that is what I always played with. I liked the look and the endurance buff. I wanted to submit a request for this to be part of the battle pass and/or the store so I can get it back for pc version or if I could somehow have a transfer from my playstation account. I plan to play on pc going forward and have already repurchased the dlcs. How can I get my armor back? Please do not respond with any post that tells me they are exclusive, unavailable, wont be part of the battle pass. I know this and am looking for where i can submit a ticket to funcom or I am looking for a moderator to answer me on the forum. Thank you!

1 Like

You already have your answer.

There’s also nowhere to submit a ticket for your specific request.

If you want the armour you’ll need to find another player to craft it for you and maintain it with repair kits.

3 Likes

Same with the Sword of Conan I got for preorder on ps4 some people say make it available other’s say don’t I would be happy to let it be available I’m probably the minority.

@PhoenixFlames @PhoenixFlames

yes. it think they would be able to see who had the items and who didn’t and if im spending double my money on repurchasing the game content then I should be able to transfer my special items as well

Not helpful to post something I already know. Looks like your posting just to post something. The question is where can i submit a ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.