Where does Calandra the Reaver spawn?

I got a sword from pvp, but now I want to farm it. Calandra’s sword? It’s really nice, high dmg and can have poison applied to it: Calandra's Sword - Official Conan Exiles Wiki

I looked up where the NPC spawns but the info is incomplete. I probably already found her during my travels and just didn’t notice. Which camp does she spawn at?

This sword has amazing lore too, as it is seemingly linked to an H.P. Lovecraft story (Kuranes | The H.P. Lovecraft Wiki | Fandom)

Might have changed since I was last on Siptah - but when I found her she was hanging out in H10 (in the bit that’s darker on the map) with all the broken buildings and a yakith or two, migo, some shaggai huntresses etc - towards the main accursed camp end of that area, there’s a little building with some steps leading up a bit to a little square 3 sided room (open on the side with the steps). There was a priest hanging out at the bottom of the steps (or maybe a fighter) and then another person inside the little ‘room’ that was either a priest or fighter - this was her spawn spot - but she wasn’t there all the time (but maybe like Teimos frequency? She seemed to be there quite a bit).
I hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out, thank you!

It seems that many of the named Accursed can drop their namesake gear. Love it!

2 Likes

Still no luck! I even checked that map for NPC and boss spawns: Conan Exiles Interactive Map - Isle of Siptah

I know she’s out there! And I want her sword!