Where to find T4 alchemist

Last night I got a T4 alchemist in Sepermeru. Took a picture:

1 Like

Was at the summoning place. There spawns always an alchemist. When you look at the yog pit, its the left side where you have stairs up with some chests. (Haruk blackend-teeth or sth in english)

And I know, you get the Witchdoctor infront of the yog pit :wink: but this was not her spawn locationā€¦
And she cannot craft anything specialā€¦ Just go for the witchdoctor

2 Likes

So I was looking for Grrr Legbiter at Sinnerā€™s Refuge and ran into Zavek (armorer) and Gilumā€™tun, Asuras Chosen (alchemist):

In another trip found Lethdol Twox, Speaker of Asura (priest).

Really nice spot for T4s!

EDIT: wonā€™t get black nor white dyes from Gilumā€™tun :confused:

You have to look for Witch Doctor at the Summoning Place for it. They say he/she is not a rare spawn. You can get Sir Bowen in the Sinner Refuge - a very useful spawn, T4 Taskmaster. And some Asura armor too.

1 Like

There is a high chance to spawn one of the Chosen of Asura, which are always T4:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/The_Chosen_of_Asura

You can kill them for the Asura armor toughā€¦ (or if you need them as T4).

2 Likes

Got 3 full sets since last night :grimacing: And have all Asuraā€™s T4s working with me now :vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

I have no luck with farming Asura or sobek Armor and with the blackblood skinning knife.

I have most pieces >5 Times. The hoods/helmet 7ā€¦
And both armor only 1 chest piece.

Same with blackblood skinning knifeā€¦ Every other tool I have >7 times (the pick 12!!!) And ZERO skinning knife.
The RNG drives one insane.
Or the executioner weaponsā€¦ have the hood 3 times and no weapon at allā€¦ sometimes I only got FoP

1 Like

For those that do Doctor trumps all over named thralls.
We have replaced our 3 named with 3 witch doctors, noticeably faster.
I have at least 10 alchems now. named and witch doctors, all in a box, except the 3 we use.

1 Like

Sorry for long time since I promised to edit. Immis of Zamora is the t4 alchemist spawning at the Den

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.