White block bloom issues. SO BRIGHT

**Game mode:**Online
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: ALL
Region: ALL

Fire makes things too bright. Cannot see as they just are all brightness and you cannot even see details. Especially on the white wall fountain with 2 fires burning on the top of it. Everything is so bright though many details are lost. Its like someone cranked bloom and saturation and I cannot turn it down. Sucks Makes many blocks look like ■■■■. any of the white blocks look like garbage.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place a big, white, fountain with fires burning on it.
  2. Stare at it.
  3. Go blind.
  4. All servers, all games, all everywhere. Why is there no bloom settings in the menu?

Hey @Raithe

Thanks for the feedback. It’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it not too intensely or directly.

Thank you much!

Ultimately I had to turn down effects, shadows, and other wise reduce video quality to medium (I am running a Ryzen7 3800x with 32gb ram and a RTX 2070 super so I should not have to do this). It is…better now. Still lighting seems to have a negative impact on at least 1 buggy private server we had been playing on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.