Who decided that changing the Dismantling Bench was a good idea?

Then fix the bench. I would run thr Frost Temple for a few hours to level thralls and at the end dump all the loot on the bench. That could be a couple hundred items. I just can’t be bothered to move them over one at a time now. Too much effort.

3 Likes

If they’re afraid of accidentally dismantling stuff, why not make it turn off when theres nothing in it, like the furnace does? That way if you accidentally put an item of value in it, it isn’t instantly gone.

3 Likes

I made a QoL Feedback post about this last week.

2 Likes

That would be the most adequate solution.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as ACCIDENTALLY dismantled something. Dismantling takes time and you always can pause it, or simply take the item away before it dismantled. It requires a lot of neglect to dismantle a valuable item accidentally. And this should not be “fixed” by turning the process into a pain.

2 Likes

Not saying it’s why the did a change prefer if they had left it alone. Just saying I did it in the early days stuff happened and I can live with it. Off hand I think it’s because of journey steps and other new things involved in the game. @3LiON . Good or bad we are stuck with it. Have to spend some more time since recent patch to see what happens. In my case didn’t take much time at all 60 seconds or so.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.