Who is this npc?

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.K5 low right

Maybe name is spelled wrong, should be II ?

2 Likes

Ya, just some typos. Looks like there is a few of them, this might be fixed on the next build (can’t see the testlive spawn tables), but I’ll report what I find anyways. Good catch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see those at Sinners Refuge quite often but they are more IIi on the outside of the cave.More likely a typo.

In Conan Exiles there are a lot of inconsistencies in the naming of the NPCs:

• Exiles all over the Map have this type of Typo I Ii Iii
  • Taskmasters from Sepermeru called Appreantice, Journeyman, Master instead of I II III like all others.
  • Darfaris called Medicineman instead of Alchemists.
  • Priests called Priest, Highpriest, Archpriest, but not the Nordheimer. They dont get called Ymir Priests and have only called Nordheimer Priest I II III.

Not a big deal but often very irritating for new players.

3 Likes

They are Appreantice, Journeyman, Master and Named.

1 Like

Hey there,

Let me answer to this thread by quoting @SirBowen’s message, since it contains more specific feedback:

This has been fixed in Testlive

This is intended

Our team is aware of this and it’s in our to-do list, but currently sitting at low-priority.

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got a better one for you. There is an npc in the cano area with no name at all only with the tag [PERFORMER} when you put it in the wheel it takes seconds to become a “thrall” the icon of the thrall is a bag, no name on the bag, cant be placed as a thrall, doesnt fit in an station. great value.

1 Like

I think i got one of those yes, its still in the wheel at the volcano, its a bag, got it months ago

1 Like

this only happens with exiles the others are fine.

Thanks, but ya I already went through the list and found out that way :stuck_out_tongue: . Which as Ignasis already pointed out, has been fixed on testlive. Can’t wait to get my hands on the testlive/new data tables so I can stop being 1 version behind already :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well if there is not another (common) delay to this one, you should get it tomorrow :slight_smile:

lets hope , and keep finger crossed, *tried praying to crom, but its not working

1 Like

There’s your problem, we all know Set is the god to properly worship :wink:

1 Like

This is a bug that I reported before the last patch went Live. The one I found is specific to the spawn point for the T4 alchemist.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.