Why 6431 too 6013

Hello and greetings fans of the game and Game Developers.
In my free time my friends like to play Isle of siptah,
but I do not understand why we have “we” to move to the
server imposed by funcom. We sacrificed blood and tears to build a nice cool base,
walked the island together and had fun. And you write that only the characters will
be transferred 6431 to 6013. It hurt me acutely, It is a great loss for us,
because what we currently have and the time spent on collecting material and our own stuff.
We put a lot of effort, time and blood into the adventure on the island.
And the company writes that only the characters will be transferred.
I think this is unfair to us. Because you impose your will on ours.
And in the same way, we have nothing to say about it because you have decided so.
I am disgusted with this situation. People work, go to school, have a family.
And they spend their free time to relax and have fun in Conan exiles.
For us, there is no point in starting the game again even if you only move the characters,
We put too much effort and resources to start with 0.
I know you have your point of view on the game.
But we players in this matter have nothing to say because you will do what you think,
But in my opinion there should be a list of people whether they agree to move or stay,
Because for example why should we move to 6013 and not them to 6431
Justice is simply shocking on your part.
Because you do not have our time spent together in your game, We also prefer to play
on official servers, because private servers disappear like snow in the spring, because by
your decision Conan Exiles will lose a large number of players, I think that my words will
not go to the creators of the game, because they do not take our words to heart. But for me and for my friends and people
where we play on your server, there is a great loss for us
Do as you think, I just know that I will not play your game anymore because you have nothing to do with our time and my words.
And for me it is not fair for players on the servers, I hope that you will go to the head and solve this problem so that each of the parties
was satisfied, at the moment there is no point for me to have fun on the isle of siptah, because we will lose everything,

4 Likes

exactly , did they even checked the population on servers ?? , 6431 have active players , 6013 is DEATH … I understand that they move players , but why they need loose everything ? why we cant get the mats what we spend on buildings , and we are forced to gathering all mats again … I’m so disappointed

1 Like

imports need places to build. How many structures on 6431?

2 Likes

I’m sorry you are moving,
However you can take much of your buildings with you, encumbrance will not effect the transfer.
So pick up all buildings, spec in to 5th encumbrance perk load up with as much as you can, before the transfer.

I’m on NA servers, But my server could be anounced to move next week, so I’ve been planing what to do. You will lose placed thralls, but most things you can take with you.

I am going to lose 200 thralls @ lvl20 temios plus five body vaults already filled. Will require about eight more bodies to move the base.

1 Like

Me too. Im full trhall lvl 20 and i go lost all becouse my server change in another empty server lol. And i cant make new account and go in siptah. I dnt understend this bullsh**

1 Like

don’t forget the inventory capacity limit of 200. that is a hard ceiling that cannot be breached with perks. I would hate from someone to loose their thralls because they used up slots for hardened brick.

1 Like

Body Vaults are cheating, in my opinion.

I’m not happy about server mergers either.
I was only trying to help with a bad situation, sure things are going to be lost.
I’m just trying to be constructive, rather than a whiny little prig.

3 Likes

You are server transfering with stuff on your body? It keeps the server alive in my opinion so I have no issues with casual players coming back.

level thralls again and get more loot on the new server, why sit and complain and not just make a plan and do it? With body vaults just grab the best, why do you need a base of loot + 5 body vaults? grab essentials and, I know this will sound crazy here but “play the game” you might need to farm a bit god forbid, I know thats alot for some people but jesus

1 Like

Not every situation is the same. Some of us don’t have infinite time. We did the grinding and now we expected to be able to enjoy the fruit. The people being forced to move servers (without a choice in where mind you) are at an extreme disadvantage.

3 Likes

yet again you can complain all you want, does not mean the best option is to help the few people that farmed in peace for 3 years, but to make the game better for everyone as a whole

1 Like

I do not recall lodging a complaint.

2 Likes

“Some of us don’t have infinite time. We did the grinding and now we expected to be able to enjoy the fruit.”

I was stating a fact. Not everyone has the same amount of free time to dedicate to this game. Conan is a huge time investment. If you wish to stay competitive. However I was more making a statement, then making a complaint. Tho I do find the outcome of the Trimming to be unsatisfactory. So I suppose you are correct in a sense.

4 Likes

The time has come to collect my things, it is not easy to say it and start again, it is a new challenge as our partner comments, my clan has convinced me to try it and to continue on the new server although I confess that I feel devastated, not to be able to take everything we have and despite the fact that I have started to select and make the best things to take, we will have to leave many more things, above all leave a base defended and suffered in many wars, I can say that with effort we are going undefeated but We left behind a great base full of memories and many hours of play, for my part I speak almost 7000 hours of play. being forced to leave the server and your base without consent, or being able to do anything but collect your things and wait for the blackout. It is not easy to digest, I feel that in part it gives me the strength to continue thanks to my colleagues, my friends that I have found in exile, they have given me the strength last night to say let’s go to the conquest of the new server. I wonder now what happens with the bonus of our slaves? we had a Bonus of 100 slaves over the limit of 200, now they also take it away from us? Nothing for veterans?

3 Likes

Not everyone has time to do that all the time. Plus the amount of effort and wars I been through that last two months straight shouls give me some vacation time.

then take a vacation, then go back to playing the game, where you need to farm, just a fact of a survival game. :shrug:

the limit was in place for a reason, so being over that it “should” have been removed, that is now just a bonus to the merge, lotta things that should not be around are getting removed. Alot of fence stacked bases, over thralls limits, and people bunkered down in every build spot. All good things

With that kind of energy you will reconquer better than you are even now! Congratulations, Exile. I am however sorry for your loss.

2 Likes