Why am I floating in a lotus position?

I was climbing to the top of a cliff when suddenly my character went into a lotus position and was floating; i could ‘fly’ up and down etc. I have NO idea what button I pressed or why this should happen. I do not have any sorcery at all. Just a regular character.

None of the NPC creatures attack me. I can beat them to death and all they do is run (the spiders) making them hard to hit while floating. Crocs do not attack, even after I smack them.

If you’re playing in single-player mode, you’ve probably turned on Creation mode, press ESC and turn it off

Sounds like you entered admin status, then set yourself “God Mode”. That stance is when you fly, you can also be invisible to the enemy no matter what you do to them. The panel opens up with a certain key combo and you can click what you want to enable.

More about it here:
Admin Panel - Official Conan Exiles Wiki (fandom.com)

I have NO idea what you are talking about . What is admin status. I dont know how to set god mode either. No panel opened up for me to select anything.

How does one enter “creation” mode while playing the game? I have no idea what you are talking about. ESC does nothing.

pres ESC, go to your setting, go to server settings and click “Make me Admin” or just press Insert and type Makemeadmin

then go back to ESC Menu and you will see a new option “Enable/Disable Creation Mode”

by ESC I mean the game menu, not sure what is your keybind for that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.