Why buy an expansion off steam when I can not connect to it now?

Kind of befuddles me why they are pushing an expansion when they have not corrected high ping rates to the game through steam for the game yet.

Why would i give money to the devs and steam for an expansion I probably will not be able to connect to in a stable way given the last two months?

3 Likes

Sounds like a perfectly viable question to me.

And the defendors without any credible input have arrived. Making claims about how they know what people do or will buy.

And don’t even address the realm issue of high pings on the steam client.

1 Like

maybe they should check their internet provider instead of blaming steam or Funcom.

The Isle of Siptah is an expansion to the game. Yes, changes have been made game engine itself. I am not sure on the specifics since they were not shared with me. It was one of the first things I asked when the Closed Beta started.

Ever since they implemented the Funcom Live Services, connecting to servers via the Browser has been awful. My work around is using Direct connect otherwise my Ping is always too high. Apparently this has been fixed on every patch.

Is your issue connecting or playing? If its connecting, try grabbing the IP of the server from Battlemetrics.com and direct connect.

Hopefully this helps. (Besides this being said, I’d agree with your opening statement). I think their priorities are def. in the wrong place. Connecting to servers flawlessly should be a #1 priority vs releasing content lol…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.