Why cant I modify my own thralls?! (Clan Bug)

I’ve been running around without a clan tag for a while now… building my base and breaking thralls…

Yesterday I decided to go ahead and create a clan… bad idea…

I’m the only one in my clan and now all my geared out, named and rank 3 thralls are no longer letting me move them or change their equipment. They are also moving toward me like I’m another player visiting my base…

For the love of God Funcom do NOT tell me that a mechanic in your game was intended for me to waste countless hours breaking and gearing out thralls to just lose them when I created this clan…

Anyone know a fix?

I made the mistake of creating a clan pre launch and found that unless you really want to have to deal with all the consequences you are better off on your own.

At least on a PvE server, their really isn’t much of anything that an un-claned few people cant do, I and my friends help each other out without the hassles.

Unfortunately once you have done it there seems to be no way to go back,

Mike

Yeah… I feel like this has completely taken the wind out of my sails for this game…

How does any Development Company overlook this… how was this never tested?

I will never understand… all I can do is HOPE they fix it with the NEXT patch… my new clan tag has restarted my purge meter and its starting to fill up… hopefully my traitorous thralls will defend me and my base until then…