Why do Khitai get Javelin and throwing axe but Aquilonia and Picts do not?

These packs seem lacking compared to the Khitai DLC because of it, and the Pict DLC lacks decorations… yes we get pet skins but I don’t know that that makes up for lack of decorations

Edit:

My bad apparently there is no khtai throwing axe or spear either but you can see this in the game which confused me

I’m still disappointed at the lack of decorations though, and tribal primitives without throwing spears or tomahawks? How disappointing!

Pict dlc out alteady?

Yup

yea need Pict Throwing axe asap please :stuck_out_tongue: especially now that we can use it as Dual wield with sword\axe++

My bad apparently there is no khtai throwing axe or spear either but you can see this in the game which confused me

I’m still disappointed at the lack of decorations though, and tribal primitives without throwing spears or tomahawks? How disappointing!

1 Like

This DLC came with pet skins instead of decorations. Picts prefer to decorate their pets instead of their home :wink:

Probably intended to but couldn’t for whatever reason and missed removing them from the feat menu.

Completely off topic … but nice to see you back posting in the forums Tascha

3 Likes

Secondedededed!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s good to be back - had a bit of a hiccup health wise :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.