Why do not you funcoms open expansions for free?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Most players do not use steam for AoC.

1 Like

Because everyone that plays the game uses Steam. /sarcasm
Another great idea from the mind that proposed taking an MMO offline. Massively multiplayer online game MMO.

I don’t think I know a single person that plays AoC thru Steam.

But still, the game is pretty low on population though, no doubt.

well better start with 1 free expansion at time lol

23 demo
7hox
36 necro
16 bear
15 pom
18 tos
12 ■■■
17 barb
17 ranger
25 conq
26 dt
14 guard

I checked every single class in game from level 1 to 80
total 226 now at 11:16 pm Eastern Time (ET) 05:16 am central europe time CET

2 Likes

This persons a troll right? All their posts are extremely weird

5 Likes

so the steam has 50% accuracy, even so 300 people in a mmo you agree that it’s a bit too much, how about 500 ~ 1000, but I did not come to protect any company the idea and bring people to play

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Funcom wants to make money from the game. Giving everything away for free does not make them any money.

1 Like

I think this is a really good idea. It’s time to give the expansions away for free and hope this brings some more players to the game.

Maybe that will lead to new pve content.

1 Like

Quite sure she is.
Our guildbot is at least full of quotes from her global wisdoms.

4 Likes

Despite the troll value ,it is true ,at this point they should give the whole game for free .Monster hunter thrived and got an expansion that was not planned by being a good game that gives out all its new content over the last year for free instead of silly dlcs that only want to sent you to an item shop to “catch up”.Aoc got nothing going for it atm except a tiny player base that refuses to quit mainly for social reasons and because starting over in another game is usually terrifying and too much effort .

2 Likes

I’d prefer a DLC Bundle for ~15-20 bucks. So Funcom still gets some money and you have the whole game for low money. Maybe add some Funcompoints or potions to it.

1 Like

Certainly and it would be a good price …3 years ago.Also those money never seem to go towards any real aoc developement so…checking also what’s sold out there in the 20-40 range that is actually actively developed only reasons to buy would be being the odd Conan fan or having friends already playing.Oh and the combat system …:slight_smile:

1 Like

I know a lot of people don’t use Steam (please don’t make this thread into a discourse on the pros and cons of steam) but sometimes they do discount a pack that has all the expansions. I think I paid about 25 USD. Of course there’s not always a sale.

Biggest sale I remember was during the first PvE Saga server. ALL DLC’s were going for about $4.99 each.

1 Like

I do not care about the company that is showing the numbers of players, we only want benefits to play,…

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 12 hours.

Open expansions for free to bring life to AoC, we are tired of receiving Cloak and mounts, give to us the complete game open for all, a game with 11 years and from the beginning funcom did not deliver what it promised until today.