Why does it take funcom so long to fix stuff?

THIS! Shortcuts in fixing inhibit major updates. I get there are somethings that you need to fix with "duct tape and superglue’ because of the urgent need but there should be a way for quick fixes to be marked that it’s no where near clean and needs to be redone for the next update lists.

4 Likes

i am past the age that a pair of boobs would make me buy a game. if i want a pair of boobs , i can turn to other alternatives…

1 Like

Yeah you and me we might be immune to that :wink:

2 Likes

Take the time to read how funcom was formed, acquisition made etc … the history of the company basically has a lot of scummy origins and the path to Conan exiles creation and dare say ongoing maintenance just spells out less about competent stewardship more about how to rinse consumers.

I see dune shifting in no way differently even with the Epic grant money they somehow suckered out of epic

Take this statement with a grain of salt. He just said a bunch of accusatory stuff, yet purchased Conan Exiles anyway. Obviously the ‘scummy origins’ and the other things didn’t stop him from making a purchase. To put it shortly, its sensationalizing for attention. Otherwise known as clickbaiting.

I first encountered Funcom with the Age of Conan MMORPG, and while I may not have agreed with changes in some of their games and some other design decisions. I’ve never felt like they have actively engaged in anything that would be construed as anti-consumer.

1 Like

A horrific cheater is wiping out server with Infinite Bomb duplication for the second time and Zendesk hasn’t banned them since May

I’m watching everything we do on our server go up in flames and they won’t take action

They need to hurry up ! People are getting wiped everyday so many quitting. Finally returning players like the pvp no more one shot bs. Only thing killing game is lightning /perforce of servers/ and all this duping, if they figure it out soon a lot of people will stick with the game. Rn I know of at lease 4 10 man clans taking a break until they do so.

Reply to my thread on Reddit to keep it in the forefront please, @Melcom from this site deleted my thread exposing it

Pathetic backing up devs and Zendesk refusing to take action

The only thing I think of when I see the thread title is simply “Telith’s ghost is still missing.”

and what will you think when you will be raided by a naked guy with fiber and stone in his inventory and one bomb, and that will place 400 bombs in few seconds in your base ?

calm down their bud :wink: we get it… we know how you will blindly follow Funcom at any level over the years.

Anywho Funcom - Wikipedia its all painted clearly so people can intepret themselves what they will.

On January 29, 2014, Norwegian economic crime unit Økokrim launched an investigation into suspected infringement of the provisions of the Securities Trading Act connected to the 2012 launch of The Secret World.[13] In October 2015, the case against Funcom was closed after the company paid a fine.[14]

etc…

Plus there is a history of abandoning work and never really seeing it through on quality assurances… so champion of mediocrity you hold the line their chief :smiley:

Let this moment stand guys, this is the definitive event when Funcom proved they don’t care about customers when they could have taken the following:

YOU CAN MAKE 1 MILLION BOMBS WITH PLANT FIBER

OPTION 1: Make a post and say “There’s a bug so we’re disabling PVP”

OPTION 2: Stay silent and cover it up for weeks like the LAST TIME IN MAY this happened while all your players get wiped

FUNCOM chose option 2.

Mods are supporting option 2.

Address it NOW
@Umborls @Mayra @Dana