Why furnace don’t reduce mats

Yup!

And I wouldn’t even mind quite so much if it wasn’t soooooo daaaaaamn sloooooow!

These are all named thralls and even this setup is a little on the slow side. This produces what I would actually expect one thrallless “improved furnace” to do. So by my opinion hardened brick should be close to ten times faster - and yes, cost fewer mats. I guess about half on the mats.

@Rekt
First of all thank you for taking no offense, I really appreciate it.
Then I believe that my previous post presents black ice structures as bad. Not at all.
Every vanilla building piece is beautiful and I am greatfull for having it. Though I own several dlcs my favorite is the tier 2 vanilla pieces, for me the environment you create with these pieces is very warm and more realistic. Black ice building pieces are simply beautiful, I just cannot see them “fit” in every landscape of the map, especially to the southern part of the map a full black ice structure seems wrong for my eyes, it doesn’t fit with the environment if you can understand my poor English. However a black ice tower in the mist of Siptah or the frozen parts of the game, or a green high mountain pick looks awesome, emblematic. Especially now that we can combine them with storm crystal, these builds can create a mythical environment, freaking awesome. So because not all the landscapes are for black ice builds, this doesn’t mean that the artistic team of the company didn’t do a stunning job, after all it is not their fault we use it on wrong landscape, plus we must never forget that in pvp, neccecity goes first.
Thanks for chatting.
My dear @Styker.
It is true that most of the privates are “faster” and “cheaper”, reducing the grind to minimum possible, but not all of them. But yes the most are. How can you explain however that in my pvp participation on these servers over 80% of my playtime was with a pick in my hands :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I remember farming countless hours of all the materials, especially stones and brimstone it was like a job not gaming anymore. Because the farming was easier our bases had in just a few days hundreds of thousands foundations, great walls three foundation thickness around your base and a builder building non stop for hours every day. When my pvp team was raiding, they were stealing only the legendaries, they didn’t care about materials of any kind. But their priority was to fight with others, win or loose, they were happy for living the thrill of the fight. Ofcurce when they were loosing from toxic persons they were sad, but I can proudly say that when I was logged in with them no other clan ever manage to raid us, even in one server that 3 different clans were hitting from different sides just to destroy us, not even then.
Now I bragging a bit, sorry for this, because I go off topic.
So my point is that no matter the cost of the materials, you play and build as you like, because this is the point of gaming, it’s not work it is just a hobby :wink:.

1 Like

But that’s the point a few people are making here. It becomes a little too much like work when material cost and speed is not conducive to hobby level interests.

I think two simple ways fix this just make furnaces like carpenter bent he’s t2 reduce 25% and t3 50%. Or cut harden brick in half.

But insulated super cheap vs brick I would reduction tier system.

Outside pvp this have little impact and only affect if some one love grinding.

I hate to be forced into peg

1 Like

Reducing material costs for brick would be excellent for both PVP and PVE. PVP players get more building options based on resource availability, and PVE players no longer have to choose between “economical” and “aesthetic” building pieces. It’s a win-win.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.