Why is customer service so bad

I would be happy to pay if I could actually get on the blasted game. I have tried every suggestion and I’m so fed up. Your customer service is as bad as battlenet. it’s a shame that the games are ruined by not getting help!!

1 Like

Very helpful description of problems there.

Edit: nvm you havent been interacting with customer service you have been interacting with other users of a forum. Users that dont have the same problem as you. Its fully possible that this is a YOU problem. You could be using some kind of weird antivirus software or your internet service provider could be causing you problems or a various other reasons. This game works on both windows 10 and 11. Your problem could also be with steam if that is the client you are using. It could be caused by missing drivers or a number of other reasons.

2 Likes

Actually, I have been interacting with customer service. They just never answer. And no, I’m not using steam.

2 Likes

In my experience, Funcom’s support is the best I’ve ever encountered. I started playing Anarchy Online within a month after its release (2001).

They made a lot of changes over the years. A few years ago, I decided to play a character I hadn’t played since 2001. Back then, if you died, you had to retrieve your gear from a Reclaim Terminal.

Years later, that requirement was removed and changed to just being a place to set a save point where you returned to when you died. Your gear was no longer removed upon death.

Unfortunately, the mechanic to retrieve gear from the reclaim terminal was also removed. So that character could not set a new save point.

After basic customer service could not help me with that, a database programmer met me in game to discuss the issue with me and fixed the problem.

Of course, that problem could only be solved that way.

The problem that the OP described is obviously a problem caused on their end that can only be cured by them fixing whatever hardware or software issue they have, which thousands of players do not have.