Why my game CENSORED !?

My dear friends of conan who were willing to try to help me! I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!! I thank everyone who tried to help me … really! I created a solo server… I selected the type of nudism I would like… it worked … and right after I connected on the official server that I play and returned to normal :smiley: !!! Nudism is back ;p ! Thank you all!!!

4 Likes

Make sure you set your main menu settings as well or it may revert in other modes. I had this issue for a while on official and it would revert quite a bit.

2 Likes

Happy to see you are on full nudity kinda wish I had the option PS5 in the US have some European friends can give me screen shot have a interesting one to put on my watch not that I leave it there. @Mokkuro

1 Like

I am glad to hear you solved it!
I have always believed that this game was meant to be played with full nudity option, and really dislike that for some countries there are no full nudity options.
I play most of the time with 3 armor pieces only.

3 Likes

Actually…I have bad news.

Both my single player game AND my server have had issues lately retaining censorship settings. I thought it was just me but had a few clients bug me about it too. Wasn’t high on my list of things to address with FC so I haven’t said anything up till now :frowning:

Glad the OP fixed their issue!

3 Likes

Thanks a million my dear sir @DelRioServerMaster! I really miss your contribution in this forum and i really hope you’ll find solution to these annoying issues. I don’t use full nudity all the times, sometimes on my single player i don’t even bother changing it. Without any reason on PlayStation, single player goes automatically on no nudity, and you have to manually turn it to full nudity all the time.
So maybe i don’t use full nudity all the time, but the time i didn’t have it (for a period all the ps4 was censored) i was annoyed that i didn’t had the option. I believe the same goes to you. I don’t feel good when i loose something i “own”, use it or not.

4 Likes

I am fairly certain that op’s issue is related to the regional nudity DLC on GamePass.

2 Likes

That is a possibility.
In my experience, for PlayStation you can only install DLC from the same region as the original game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.