Why nerf light armor?

5*+25 = +125 armor… not bad. Thx for the video

1 Like

That is not my intention at all. I’m merely pointing out what I discovered regarding heavy armor. I do agree that armor changes are normally retroactive (e.g. the light armor nerf that started this whole conversation), so I have no explanation as to why my old heavy armor values didn’t increase. Probably an error in coding, heck, I dunno.

sorry, the response was meant for @jot29 . forgot to tag. Was using your example that it is not always negative when something is not retro fixed. Your post is well within reason, as well as a great observation that needs to be addressed to insure it is not due to bugs people are not seeing differences, and how big the change is in terms of defense. I just didn’t like the fact that certain other posts (and it is not just one person, or one thread) try to skew partial facts to fit their personal narrative or opinion to gain support of the idea. Sorry for any confusion. Having an opinion is one thing. but to needle in false facts instead of giving that opinion irritates me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.