Why so little damage to the great scorpion?

why does the scorpion have such low damage? 1 poison stack only, I tested a huge scorpion against any animal and the damage is equivalent to punches. Is this a bug? or was it always like this? What is the reason that a monstrous animal has so little damage? 1 hyena must have 3x more damage than the monstrous scorpion. Wouldn’t it be a decimal programming error? ex, 15 dmg => 1.5 dmg?

1 Like

Which big one? The black world boss or the Scorpion queen which can be found at the end of the silver mine?

The queen seems to work well for me. I have 20 grit, 30 vitality, using a non-epic light gear and it can doublechop me.

The world boss? Feels the same, 2-3 hits and I’m rekt.

But as I understand, you have a hyena and it deals 3x the damage to the scorpion than vice versa. I think a low tier animal shouldn’t be able to kill such a big boss alone even if it’s max. level. Mid-tier animals should be able to kill it if they have good stats (damage and HP, not accuracy and survival, because 1 stack of poison dooesn’t really matter).

Oooohh!
I’ve never had a scorpion pet, only a green snot locust. Thanks, I’m gonna be silent then. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah it’s a shame. I’d love to have scorpions involved in PvP :smiley:

This was mentioned back in Dec '19 but as yet no change so it’s either gonna take another year :sweat_smile:or they decided it’s somehow better that way.

Greater / Queen Scorpion Pet Damage

We admired their great genetics until we acquired one of our own - turns out it was just Synthol…

1 Like

I played around testing the scorpion pet damage a while back and found that the greater / queen scorpion have the exact same damage numbers as the tiny, low tier scorpion variant.
It’s weird, I don’t know why most large pets like the yetis and scorpions have such abysmal damage.
If I remember correctly, before the pet and thrall leveling update they actually did some average damage.

Well I understand the same us you do :woman_shrugging:t3: .

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.