- Honest PVP & Raiding! Most griefing, verbal harassment, and exploitative behavior are not acceptable here. Multiple server admins on daily to enforce the rules!
- Weekday raid times Mon-Fri 6-8pm PST
- Weekend raid times Sat-Sun 6-10pm PST
- 1 main base per clan, 8 people per clan.
- 24 hour raid protection for your clan after substantial loss
- Server will be wiping 7AM PST 9/29 - new Season 2 rules, with cash $$ prize! See Discord for more details when they are posted.
- Regular server events like admin base raids, tournaments, etc.
- Discord for full rules & information: https://discord.gg/swb6jxc
- XP & Harvest rates: 3X. Follower crafting times -60% (little more than twice as fast).
- Server is located in CA with 50 slots running Isle of Siptah.
- Direct Connect: 18.104.22.168:30500
Server has wiped as of 7AM PST today!
- Your Discord nickname must match your In-Game name in order to be eligible.
- 1 point awarded for killing another player [not in your clan]. You can kill each player on the server ONCE per day and claim a point. If you kill a person more than once per day, no further points are awarded. A “day” is considered 12am-12am Pacific Time.
- To claim a kill point, submit an screenshot of you standing over the victim’s body showing their unlooted inventory, to the Discord channel “bounty-claims”. Use PrtScn or Windows key + Shift + S to take screenshots saved to your clipboard that you can paste into Discord.
- If the person killed is naked with no weapons and/or armor equiped, or does not have significant harvest loot, the kill doesn’t count. If the victim is caught (video clip proof needed) taking off or dropping their equipment in order to avoid somebody claiming their bounty, they will lose -10 pts.
- Arena fights do not count.
- At 12am, all entries in the “bounty-claims” channel will be tallied and added to running total that is the Leaderboard. This will be tracked in a Google sheet linked in the Leaderboard channel.
- Each day, the newest Top 5 players on the leaderboard will have a 5 point kill bounty on their head good until claimed. If a player already has a bounty, they will continue to have one bounty worth five points.
- Members of the clan with most combined points will also have an additional clan bounty put on all their clanmates heads worth five points each as well, good until claimed. So if you are both a Top 5 and in the Top Clan, your bounty could be worth 10 points that day. - If multiple people try to claim a kill bounty on the same day, the earliest/first screenshot posted in Discord bounty-claims properly gets the kill point.
- Server MOTD and Discord “bounties” will be updated with the current player and clan bounties although please bear with us, it might not be 100% up-to-date in real time understandably.(edited)
Winning Season 2:
The clan at the end of raid time on Fri 10/30 with the highest total point value for it’s active members wins $100 split evenly. 1st and 2nd players on the Player Leaderboard will also win $25 ea. Prizes will be awarded individually using Paypal or Venmo. The clan at the end of raid time on Fri 10/30 with the highest total point value for it’s active members wins $100 split evenly. 1st and 2nd players on the Player Leaderboard will also win $25 ea. Prizes will be awarded individually using Paypal or Venmo.