🎄 Winter Event?

Good times! Hoping for a surprise!

1 Like

Last i heard Fun.com was not planning on doing a christmas event as they wanted to have more tools available for them to use. Rather unfortunate really.

1 Like

I remember reading a post from them saying they were not planning on doing an event this year instead they wanted to focus on fixing stuff. I really need to start bookmarking this stuff it would make referencing stuff so much easier lol.

Not that i have my hopes up for anything but some special gear holiday style would be cool. Like reverse legion armor that instead of making you cold makes you hot. and its base color is red green and gold XP
Just something funny that passed my mind.

Posted by one of them? Or was it a comment by someone else?

News and Announcements -> Christmas and Current Focus, is what you were thinking of.

1 Like

Ah.

Still hope there is a present or something. But I got other games I’m playing so…

Yeah a random present would be nice.

holiday will not be in this game ?? !!! How can you not hold any events for Christmas?

1 Like

Because after the many people complaining over the Halloween event and the team needing to work on a variety of other fixes and updates including trying to fix the purges … the Funcom team realised they would not have enough time to create a Christmas event more would enjoy.

I think if Halloween was received better, then quite likely they would have been able to use that code with slight changes (eg change the colour scheme) to give us a Christmas event.

1 Like

at least the festive atmosphere should be

Even though there should be something for the Holiday, even if not event related.

Many people liked some parts of the Halloween event, they should have made a poll or something to make changes or tweaks.

1 Like

Sad :frowning_face:

:disappointed_relieved:

sad that on the New Year holidays there are no events in the game

While it is sad, I can understand for funcom. We all enjoy free stuff/presents and part of the fun is finding them. It just seems like we probably won’t be getting many events this year. Perhaps in 2019 they’ll add some holiday events that will have pagan flavors to them. I know I’d like a Derketo Dancer Outifit (just recently found off of Zoara of the Marshes) that doesn’t look like a darfari outfit :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter, I’m still pretty new to the game and I still have the wait to see mentality. I believe it’s pretty awesome as is so far and look forward eagerly to where they’ll take it.

So FUncom, what did you learn from All Hollows eve.

To have a week long fun time, and gather lots of goodies.

Yet for the season of giving, bah humbug.

Your a mean one Mr. Funcom, your black heart is 5 times too small.

You stink, stank, stunk

I think, and they’ve said this and I’m paraphrasing. What they learned is that before they do something like this again they need to plant it better, implement it better and think it through properly.