Witch queen unresponsive

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following:PvE-Conflict
Region: Europe

Pve-c 1040. We went twice this week top the witch queen to get the mask for main quest. On both occurrences, the statues wouldn’t hit us, the witch queen wouldn’t fight. They were all standing there and waiting to be hacked to death.
It was super lame, really.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.go to witch queen dungeon
2. Statue start to move, you prepare for a fight
3. Statue doesn’t attack you, or try to defend itself
4. Witch queen also has aggressive stance but doesn’t attack
5. Cry in barbarian

3 Likes

I’ve encountered the same thing several times recently in single-player. I haven’t tried since the latest hotfix, so was hoping it might have gone back to normal, but I guess not.

Edit: added screenshot of statue not leaving its podium

Seen this as well. Been that way since several patches.

In some way, it’s understandable. The centuries of ruling over a dead city, having lost her daughter to an enemy, all alone in the world, must be pretty devastating. Who could honestly say that he or she would be willing and able to put up a good fight with all that weight on your shoulders?

Would still be nice if a sympathetic bug fixer from Funcom would talk to her and maybe get her back to doing her job. Bosses don’t get paid for sitting around all day, you know?

4 Likes

True that.
On the side note… I have removed my bracelet around 10 times since early access. I don’t recall one time when no boss was bugged. Not to mention the missing mummy of the ring… but I’ll keep trying!

Have you tried flowers and candy?

2 Likes

Nope. I barged in with my balls hanging, and an axe in my hand.
“What do i know of civilised ways?”

4 Likes

Official / PvE / Europe
I confirm:

• Opponents are not moving, they don’t attack.
  • The witch does not speak, for example she should say: “Dagon will protect me”.

The topic is related to my report, so I am pasting the link to my topic and vice versa.

I’ve noticed a similar thing. Fought the Witch Queen twice and both times there was no dialogue, her statues worked, but she herself would bug out and just stand in place shortly after joining the fight…

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it’s being looked into at the moment.
Thanks for the feedback.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.