World Bosses and Single player

Honestly yours is not a valid hint: a game should be played by anyone with all possible combinations and skills.
Balancing the game is crucial: every kind of palyers (ninjas or tanks or even archers) should be able to face a boss, any other way is a “game failure”.

1 Like

I always keep many Cimmerian Berserkers in stock, as they deal tons of damage and can take a whole lot too.
As solo player, when I want to bring down some big guy that will take for ever I just pop on location 2 to 4 Berserkers with high dmg pikes (pikes=bleading and cripple + one great sword or hammer for sunder) and Vanir heavy.
Take just few minutes this way to bring any sort of boss down. Never lost a thrall, if for some reason one of them is taking too much damage and is close to go down, you just move it away from the fight for a while.
When I am done I store the thralls in some safe area for the next time. Guess is gonna be more time consuming when thralls will need feeding, but now is doable and fun as solo.

I would recommend the hardened steel armor heavy for your berserkers since i notice they become tanks in my opinion when they wear that stuff at least from what i have seen.