World Breaker Nerf, please

Firespark shows them at about 13.30

He meant the 40AP from the accuracy peak :wink: That should could

I know. But it is thought that the Perk is not working on the Bow either. Just melees. But i have yet to see a solid confirmation either way.

Lets hope that the accuracy AP works for bows, at accuracy is more or less for archers
 :smiley:

2 Likes

The 2H hammer is the best weapon for PvP right now. It even outperforms the spear.
So you can imagine world breaker being a top tier weapon now.

Just yesterday I (Level 30) destroyed a Level 55 player with a stone hammer in a 1v2 (me being solo). They were using telith‘s sorrow and a bow + axe and shield.

They need to fix arrows and armor pen. Accuracy is a stat for archers in general, so if it’s not applicable. Then we need to expect a fix on that.

Speccing accuracy is necessary for an archer and I want my AP.

That being said. Everything should be balanced. Worldbreaker will pose a huge issue later on.

1 Like

I totally agree. It seems to me that if you are facing someone with a World Breaker you should wear light armor since heavy wouldn’t offer you more protection. With light armor and a dagger (my preference: venom infused) you can easily dodge all those slow swings. Hit and dodge, hit and dodge. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

1 Like

UYou can also just light attack -> hit -> roll -> repeat and the enemy just can’t do shirt except try to dodge into the right direction.

Just like poke‘n roll on spears.

Or the other guy could do the same?!

Ofc.

I was pointing out Poke‘n roll everyone complained about back then before Funcom nerfed spear stamina usage, spear first 2 attack damage and spear animation lock (that you can’t roll out of the animation. You have to cancel it first and then roll).

They nerfed it in Testlive.

1 Like

It’s things like this that make me grow weary of this game.

Yay me!!!
Yeah, 15% RNG it will negate on light, 30% on Heavy would be fair

1 Like

just FYI @everyone I know it seems silly to spiked fitting a 100%AP weapon
but when the nerf comes, still 100% if u do :wink:

I wish I would have been that “dumb” for the annih nerf

1 Like

So what wants Funcom? That everyone stops playing the game and come back in 2 years, when such crap finally stops?

How many new things from the new Dungeon will be nerfed in the next 2 patches, after people farmed them like crazy = time invested.

And yeah, remove that “armor negoation” label, because its FALSE now.

Shhhhhhhh! Now you’re just asking for it! :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

because thats how it is. its supposed to be a survival game not wow retail

To put the World Breaker nerf in perspective I did a damage test with 3 hammers without modifications in latest testlive on Dalinsia Snowhunter wearing Heavy Epic Flawless armor upgraded with bulked platings(988 armor) and without armor, here are my results

Weapons used:

Weapon Health Damage Armor Penetration
Forgelight 57 33
World Breaker 41 47
Crom’s Hammer 57 33

Crom’s Hammer give a bonus of 10 strength + 5 Grit which explains why it does more damage than Forgelight in the damage test below :slight_smile:

Dalinsia - Heavy Epic Flawless armor 1 light attack 1 heavy attack Heavy combo(4)
Forgelight 988 52 70 390
World Breaker 988 46 63 263
Crom’s hammer 988 57 97 398
Dalinsia - no armor
Forgelight 0 110 149 794
World Breaker 0 79 108 440
Crom’s hammer 0 222 207 822

I don’t get it!!

I understand that PVP players wanted it to get a nerf, but what I don’t get it is why Funcom always nerf weapons like World Breaker to a point where they are sort of useless, I mean an average legendary Hammer does more damage than World Breaker :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Thx and another item destroyed by whiny PvP players

So should we even bother farming weapons in the new dungeon or will there be the same after 1-2 patches?

Best advice would be, to play that game in 2 years, when such nerfs will not happen anymore.

Zerog, I saw your last report at the meeting. you forgot to use the new TPS cover sheets. But otherwise great stuff. Glad we had a majority vote to add mounts. the last year, the votes were against it, but we finally got them in. Good Job PVPers.

ps I am in the Texas PVP union 512. we all support the mounts!!!

3 Likes