Worst GRAPHICAL ERROR ON SWITCH

Will there be an update to increase the text size?
I’m not talking about the subtitle option, i’ve seen that and i’m using it.
In docked mode i can walk up to the screen to read it but in handheld mode it’s just impossible for me to read the text.

So the game it’s really unplayable on portable mode …
If dev can’t make a switch version don’t make it.
Actually it’s a shame.
Funny to see screenshot on e-shop, that’s not the same game.
I feel screw

1 Like

I agree, it’s a shame

1 Like

I hope they reconsider and make an update for the graphics in portable mode. As the game is now its to pixelated to be enjoyable in portable mode. Its “under all kritik”

All review say the same : your game is blurry and unplayable
My game is sell back , i lose 15e on your game .
I was screwed but only one time, next time i will pass on your game’s “untrusted”
I really need too know what happen, who have see this and say " oh perfect, sell it’s ok, and drop fake screen on eshop , nobody see the difference"
Again : making a good game it’s impossible on swith ? don’t make anything.
You just make a game with 640*480 res and say : perfect sell it

1 Like

You really screwed me hard here.
The game looks atrocious even with the patch.
Most 3DS games look more polished than this.
If this is the best you can do then your best is nowhere near good enough.

1 Like

I think it´s important that we keep raising our voices here on this forum until Funcom gives us an answer about how they are going to fix this!

Is there something else we can do together to get Funcoms attention about this? ??

1 Like

No plans? Are you kidding, we can´t even play the game in the portable version.

2 Likes

I am a big fan of X-com like games. When I saw “mutant year zero” would be available on Switch, I pre-ordered it immediately.
But after several months waiting, what I got is an unplayable game!! The graphics are terrible, even with the day-one patch!! Look at “mario rabbids kingdom battle”, and then look back to your Switch version… What a piece of …!!
I just want to ask: did you feel any shame when you were saying “The graphics were improved with the latest patch. There are no plans currently for further updates to visuals.”? Is this how you treat your customers who supported you?! Like the arrogant blizzard “don’t you guys have phones”, right?
As the others said, if you can’t port the game appropriately to Switch, then just don’t do it!
If you want to, make sure you do it correctly! I would buy the PC version instead!
At the end, please take a look at your trailer at Youtube, and do something to improve the graphics, otherwise, I want my money back!!!

3 Likes

There was in fact an early patch that supposedly addressed this issue, unfortunately it didn’t seem to work for all cases, as such we apologize for the frustration that those who are still affected by it are going through.

Please rest assured that the developers are looking into all possible causes for the unintended graphical glitch that’s occurring specifically on this platform.

Do I understand correctly that we can count on improving graphics in portable mode?

The blurry graphics issue that has been reported is still being looked into as there are still some reports of it occurring.

There are certain graphical settings that have to be adjusted in portable mode since it has considerably less resources than the docked mode, so docked will always allow the game to have improved visuals.

What are these settings? Describe them here, I’ll try.

Unfortunately your site does not allow me to attach a picture. I wanted to show how the game now looks.

1 Like

this game has horrible graphics, how do I get a refund, I got screwed hard 45dll us Im mad, plus now its free on epic games after a couple days a bought it, slap in the face.plz refund take back your game.

I also have the switch version of the game. On PS4, the game is actually not playable, because I cannot save the game … hoping for a solution.

But the version for the switch is really really bad and a big shame. The graphic is terrible and not acceptable. And the time, the switch needs, to load the next level or the next stage is really long - too long! I could go and make a cup of coffee till the next stage is loaded.

Really bad performance!!

I managed to get a refund from Nintendo in e-shop funds and then downloaded the game for free on epic games. Really enjoy playing it now when the graphics are good!

But Funcom, I mailed your support three times after I had bought the switch version looking for a solution or an answer of how you were going to solve this problem. You still havent answered me? Please dont treat your customers like that. You really have created a GREAT game but should have waited with releasing the Switch version since you havent figured out how to use the hardware yet. Hope you have learned a lesson from all this…

1 Like

Unfortunately, we don’t have email support for the game, only through these forums, apologies for the inconvenience.

We do appreciate the feedback and understand your frustration, there was in fact an unforeseen delay in the Switch update but it has already been submitted and should go live soon.

Have they managed to improve the graphics on Switch yet?

1 Like

Yesterday I tried to connect the Switch to the TV - the graphics were mediocre. But when I turned the console into portable mode, for a couple of seconds the graphics were also mediocre (which is not bad), but then it again became blurry and impossible for the game.

When is the correction planned? I already requested a refund, but still waiting for a miracle!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.