Worst GRAPHICAL ERROR ON SWITCH

this game has horrible graphics, how do I get a refund, I got screwed hard 45dll us Im mad, plus now its free on epic games after a couple days a bought it, slap in the face.plz refund take back your game.

I also have the switch version of the game. On PS4, the game is actually not playable, because I cannot save the game … hoping for a solution.

But the version for the switch is really really bad and a big shame. The graphic is terrible and not acceptable. And the time, the switch needs, to load the next level or the next stage is really long - too long! I could go and make a cup of coffee till the next stage is loaded.

Really bad performance!!

I managed to get a refund from Nintendo in e-shop funds and then downloaded the game for free on epic games. Really enjoy playing it now when the graphics are good!

But Funcom, I mailed your support three times after I had bought the switch version looking for a solution or an answer of how you were going to solve this problem. You still havent answered me? Please dont treat your customers like that. You really have created a GREAT game but should have waited with releasing the Switch version since you havent figured out how to use the hardware yet. Hope you have learned a lesson from all this…

1 Like

Unfortunately, we don’t have email support for the game, only through these forums, apologies for the inconvenience.

We do appreciate the feedback and understand your frustration, there was in fact an unforeseen delay in the Switch update but it has already been submitted and should go live soon.

Have they managed to improve the graphics on Switch yet?

1 Like

Yesterday I tried to connect the Switch to the TV - the graphics were mediocre. But when I turned the console into portable mode, for a couple of seconds the graphics were also mediocre (which is not bad), but then it again became blurry and impossible for the game.

When is the correction planned? I already requested a refund, but still waiting for a miracle!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.