Worst update of all time, and yes iam using shields since the beginning

LOL my workaround is to kite the mob to my thrall, and hide behind her. After a few wacks she wakes up and goes WTH just happened, then starts to fight.
fightclub.PNG

2 Likes

Lol try to kill a undead wolf now
It is really impossible (solo) the beast nipping a bite off you every 0.5 seconds… Lol. Stamina gone in no time.

2 Likes

OOOOOO, I have to try that tonight! Or a badass smilodon.
That’s gonna be a helluva challenge.

1 Like

The point was always the safety of your cargo, nothing else. If your cargo is on a pet or a thrall then it’s fragile. It’s fragile because (pvp, pve) something might go wrong in the way and you both die, but not from other players. So if you are not back in time, you will find your body, but your follower decays really fast and the cargo ofcurce :wink:. So if you are the bearer, you might loose only your thrall and it’s equipment that is more cheap. However, I can understand why they did it and though I am a player that 90% of the time use full encumbrance, I will get used to it again and I ’ ll adopt to the new reality of the game, but believe me, I will continue playing full encumbrance, but smarter :wink:.

Yepp… the forest is deadly without a single badass smilodon… Mammoths with their huge HP and armor, and the wildlife is very LIVE! Mammoths vs. elks vs. wolves vs. smilodons.
The most western valley of the north and its most northern corner is packed with 5 smilodons. I just died 3 times (I have a deadlier animals mod which adds speed to the animals and a slowed down -30% movement speed effect, but never died three times in a row - until now).
Conclusion: I like the changes.

I would be okay with the removal of the 5th encumbrance perk, if they made followers immune to lava while they’re on follow. Not happy, but okay.

Seriously, that’s all they need to do.

And yeah, I know it’s not realistic, but it’s even less realistic to hope that Funcom will completely fix the pathing issues in the volcano. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

when the next bugfixes (i mean visible ones)? Thralls for now worst piece of pancackes, lost already 3 dumb thralls, cause they stuck or dont teleport to me. Reserching table doesnt work without any reason, 50 bars inside + starmeral sword aaand nothing (in solo). And there will be some improvements? Character drink A LOT of water, like realy a lot, guess i drunk approx 1 ocean and Baikal (yep, saw trait in surviving, nice joke). And as i said, many of old bugs and glitches, but my butt already on fire, cause they so old, saw them 2 years ago, and they still exist. And anyone working in Funcom, except level designers, they deserve their bread.

Should make all the people who claim Thralls are OP happy. Now they don’t have to worry about their OP thralls doing all their work for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah lava the bane of my life probably lost like 50 followers to that stuff by the portal.

1 Like

I can’t really give much input there. I have had followers take damage in the Volcano, but I’ve been able to keep them from dying. Though I’ve heard enough people say they’ve lost thralls, and I just take them at their word at this point.

I suppose I could agree though. I don’t see thralls dying in lava as any sort of benefit to the game. I’d chalk it up like falling damage a while back. Just silly.

1 Like

I used two other mods that increased their attack speed and HP a bit, but they don’t work for me anymore :sob:

I am a little confused. I agree on the essential nature of perk 5 for all your reasons, but while the stamina does regen slower, it consumes slower and I can still roll/jump/climb as normal (can even double jump). For pack muling, it actually appears better to me. Perhaps I’m running some conflicting mod but I dont have anything running that I’m aware of that changes that perk.

In my experience it’s just super random now. I’ve placed a follower on the other side of 8m of lava where they ran back to me and back to their placement and took like 800 damage. I’ve also ran over 2 steps of lava where my (full HP T4) follower died.

HAHAAH I keep calling out the same few people for this too.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.