Xbox - Age of Sorcery Performance Patch - Discussion Megathread

Please use this thread to discuss Xbox Age of Sorcery Performance patch. Discussions of other patches and platforms should not be held here but in their respective forum sections instead.

Hi,

I had server transfert option available for about 2 hours, now the option is gone again.

Any ETA for server transfert to be made available again?

Installed the patch…and now my game wont even load…immediate dashboard…tried restarting the xbox and still wont load. Game is now completely unplayable for me on xbox series x. Way to go funcom.

Update: reinstalled game and is working again

Mm so patch is downloaded i play on a series x no problem too load me in official pve conflict server and i get the new loading prioriti but now even when i go up on the second floor of my base the deco and chest load in even i was for 1 minute on second floor . When i teleport i somtimes hanging in the air for 2 seconds befor the teleporter spawn in

I’m on Xbox one X and Since the patch i have a lots “server déconnection”

still the twitch drops are not working :sob:

1 Like

And some spells like the “duplication spell” doesn’t work since the patch

Since the patch I get disconnected at least once every hour! The game has a ton of lag after the patch. I know Funcom is working on fixing older consoles performances which is nice and now the newer consoles are not performing and having tons of issues! During my purge last night I was disconnected 3 times. Hopefully Funcom can rollback the update to what it was previously cause it worked just fine for me!!

1 Like

New hotfix is out.

Patchnotes: