Xbox corrupt data and game crashing fix

For those that been having their game crash and get the corrupt data error have you tried starting up a singleplayer offline then go back to the home screen and playing on your normal server? For some reason doing that first then playing on an official server stops my game from crashing.

1 Like

To[quote=“Azura, post:1, topic:135510, full:true”]
For those that been having their game crash and get the corrupt data error have you tried starting up a singleplayer offline then go back to the home screen and playing on your normal server? For some reason doing that first then playing on an official server stops my game from crashing.
[/quote]

To whom it may concern, I’ll save you my chidish badinage and persiflage. This last so called “update” is the final straw that broke the camels back. I’ve gone so far as to delete save files, clear cache, even reset the xbox entirely. Nothing keeps conan from constantly corrupting my data. Dear developers… a patch/update fixes things. In all verisimilitude, yours fall into the virus category for me. Viruses only break things. 2 updates in a row. Funcom is officially blacklisted in my residence now. Perm banned as it were. I’ll never darken your doorstep again. Just delete my data from your collection.

1 Like

I still get damaged data from the game

I reinstalled the game and over time the game broke and the ad came back