Xbox Hotfix (22.06.2018) - DLC and Exploit Fixes

I am still crashing when playing for around 20 minutes. Reload it another 20 minutes or so crashes again, after the update.

1 Like

ok. I donā€™t mean to cry about things. I think that the details of the armor and weapons look really great. The bug fixes is a step in the right direction to making this a great game. Now, the biggest problem that I have with this dlc, is the weapons. Yeah they were strong, But now they are set to have weaker stats than stuff that a player can at lvl 40. The level requirement to unlock the upper bracket is lvl 60. They even require star metal to craft them. There is looks and then there is functionality. I feel like I just spent money on something that I will never use at this point for end game stuff. I play on a public pvp server. I would not even put this stuff on my thralls. Seriously. Put them on the level of star metal weapons.

I would like to know if there is a plan to put out armor thralls that will give you the ability to make flawless versions of the new armor? I would not mind using it if I can make it as functional as my flawless gear that I already have in the end game on my main server that I play for pvp.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: yet an update that does not change anything !!!
instead other armor, improve Xbox version, add climate changes for example !!
great PC game ā€¦ scam for XBOX !!

:rage: DLC?? bring Xbox version like PC !!
after I will pay for DLC!

1 Like

Nvm dlc now shows up but still appears to be a different version then mentioned.

1 Like

I have not been able to log into the game since the DLC was released yesterday (6.22.2018). I keep getting ā€œPending Connection Failure. Could not connect to server. Your connection to the host has been lost.ā€ Iā€™m on Official Server PvE - Conflict #2509. Any help or feedback would be appreciated. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work with no luck!

feat system is bugged as wellā€¦ when yoj reach 50 (due to your armor) and then press x (buy up to next perk) the game will use all your points o get to 60 instead of 50ā€¦ RIP build.

Any help, after updating game and installing new dlc single player bombs out on loading screen. Multi player plays for a minute or so and bombs out of game. If I create a new game it works but my current game loads 3/4 and bombs out of the game to Xbox one x dashboard. Please helpā€¦

Am I missing something? I thought all content for Conan was supposed to be free. I see no update but the dlc in the Xbox store for 9.99.

Bloodknight80ā€¦itā€™s been posted and said alreadyā€¦dlc will be cosmetics that cost moneyā€¦all other game content is freeā€¦such as bug fixes and and major updatesā€¦like dungeons and such.

1 Like

So i think they forgot to add the actual textures to the khitan lamps in gameā€¦they are just black silhouettes.

i bought the DLC And Now I EITHER freeze screan or wonā€™t load any game version and crashes after death. all started. after updated started on Xbox one console

since the update i dont crash to dashboard, now the game freezes or freezes and completly shuts down my xbox !!!

Not a Surprise with Fail.com :rofl:

You didnā€™t fix nothing, this game is broken, always crashing to the Dashboard on Xbox, give me my money back!!!

1 Like

Is anyone else having issues with staying connected to the servers? Iā€™ve been on a PvP 2809 and PvE-C 2731 and since last night I get kicked every 15 seconds.

This Game is trash

Ya since update I noticed
1 freeze on open cinematic if I try to skip it
2 I dc about every 10 sec to 10 min if Iā€™m lucky
3 have to reset my skills every time I log back into game
4 game seems to be xtra laggy losing frame rates
5 enemies appear and disappear seemingly from no where
6 new dlc pack canā€™t click some pieces together
Some pieces are at an angle or really bad textures to it

And I didnā€™t buy dlc it was gifted to me
But since I downloaded it i seem to dc even more

Love potential of this game I thoroughly enjoy it
Lol when it works

Iā€™ll take a refund since little bugs glitches etc are more important then game crash and great job throwing out a dlc thats also busted