Xbox Hotfix (28.06.2018)

We’ve released a new hotfix hotfix for the Xbox One version of Conan Exiles. This patch is specifically to address some major connection issues Xbox players have been experiencing. Please continue to provide us with feedback.

Changelog

• Fixed an issue where connecting to a server as it was spinning up would cause a Pending Connection Failure error message (please note: there might still be bugs causing this error message to pop up)
  • Fixed repair-cost issue with Khitan armors
  • Fixed a balance issue for DLC building pieces
  • Updated Khitai item translations for texts that had been modified in English
2 Likes

I am glad that there are patches to help stabilize the game, but we really need an alert like “Head for cover an update is about to launch”.

I am getting tired of being in places like the Mound of the Dead and getting booted for patches.

4 Likes

We got a 10 a 5 and a 1 minute warning for the server were on

1 Like

Great Job thx. Keep Up the Great work. Greetings
Earlier Albert would be nice

2 Likes

Got hit with a perge then server reset countdown didn’t even have time to fix the walls lol. Feel bad for those who were raiding.

G-portal are sending out messages to the servers that say “The server will restart in X minutes”. Which server are you on?

Cant download, alreaey tried to pause and unpause download

Edit: Restarted console and its downloading

Will there be a patch fix for the random crashes? I notice most people if not all I play with experience a random game crash every 2-3 hours it’s honestly one of the biggest problems in my opinion that and body’s sometime not appearing.

We are still working on addressing crash issues :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Most of these fixes are for a paid-content DLC that you pushed out before fixing the actual Game that we already paid for. Do you guys have the time to fix the product we already got now please? I might even consider paying for DLCs if the main product finally works… :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

jop, same here. Every time…

Depending on certification we’re aiming to roll out a parity patch for consoles sometime next week, hopefully:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/patch-focus-this-week-and-dlc-discussions/20838

The DLC fixes listed in this particular hotfix was the work of one guy. The rest of the team is working on other fixes and new content.

2 Likes

Tho when do we get to use the aquilonian stuff thats already in the game? I havent seen a releasedate anywhere :confused:

1 Like

That’s because we haven’t announced a release date yet :slight_smile: It’s not available for purchase.

2 Likes

Can you tell us at least when the releasedate is announced :wink:

ps. is it based on the shaipur temple from the 2016 movie? cause its all white and marble :stuck_out_tongue:

cause if so, then im definitely going to build a roman town with temple and a colusseum as crown jewel.

Its paid cosmetic by the artist team. Not the development team that adresses stuff like bugs, crashes and so on.

All will be revealed in due time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am on a rented GPortal server.

Looking forward to it. It has the potential to be a great game, once you have finished fixing it. Working on new content makes a lot more sense when custumers are satisfied with the main product though. Happy addicts are willing to pay more :wink:

Thx for the reply and have a nice day…

Well since its already in the game are we looking at a late july/eary-mid august releasedate? should be plenty of time to go trough QA and testing :stuck_out_tongue: