Xbox Official cluster crashing

Game mode: Online
Problem: [Crash | Performance |
Region: [East]

Offical PVP 2653, along with the rest of the cluster, has crashed 11 times in the past 24 hours… 11 TIMES! Not a client crash, but the entire cluster crashes, restarts, and the time bomb is ticking down again. This has been the case for the better portion of the past two weeks. Getting real f****** old.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Load server 2653
  2. Attempt to play the game
  3. Wait for the inevitable
  4. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, DUMP G PORTAL AND FIND A HOST THAT’S WORTH A DAMN

Confirming. It’s that bad. Waiting for the server to reboot as I type this.

Good luck getting a response here. I’ve counted now 5 separate posts about 2653 alone, all with no response. But remember, you can always buy the DLC and rent a private server…

I keep spamming the post. Nicole jenz and andy all have not responded. Has been going on for 1 week now.

Hey OlyOlyOxynFree,

I read that this is an Official server - please use https://forums.funcom.com/t/is-your-server-unavailable-use-our-new-report-tool/1859, it really helps to speed up the process.
I hope this will get fixed soon :slight_smile:

Also, @Dratec , may I mention that

I keep spamming the post.

Is not (at least directly) a good reason to complain?
I don’t think spam will help staff, I think it will get people confused and unable to deal with the shear amount of posts alone.
If you have actually spammed the post, then I’d personally recommend that next time you should try making one post and checking back on your own and anyone else’s related to the issue every so now and then.

By that i mean i keep replying to my post with exact times server went down. At least that way they know at what times its happening to find a cause. Just frustrating when no one replies.

At this point in time it doesn’t even matter.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/update-regarding-the-next-few-weeks/22720?u=arhureld

See you in August.