Xbox One Hotfix (03.07.2019) - Further balancing and general bugfixes

Dear exiles!

It’s time for a quick hotfix to take care of some issues that popped up after the most recent patch. This patch includes fixes for poison on daggers, acid arrows, and a Grit perk fix.

notes
balancing

• Acid arrows now cost more to craft and instead of doing 10 damage to durability per tick, they do 1 damage per tick.
  • Dagger weapons now apply 2 poison stacks per hit instead of 3.
  • Specter Coating can no longer apply negative effects on players and the weight of it has been reduced by half

qol

• Changed how bandages work - It is now possible to remove bleeds instantly using Bandages. Doing so will put a small cripple effect on you instead. Bandages can now also be used while in combat.

general

• Acid arrows no longer do damage outside PvP Raid-time
  • Fixed an issue where the Fluid Swings Perk (40 Grit) was always in effect
  • The Jhebbal Sag potion again grants +8 Accuracy
  • The icons for the building competition paintings have found their way back into the game
2 Likes

Hi there… couple of days in to the preview player here, and still going strong, even though along the way I have lost the will to live quite a few times. Other than that, thuroughly enjoyed my time on Conan Exiles and can safely say, for me personally, if it wasn’t for the problems along the way, it’s the best and most satisfying game I’ve played.

Now here’s my problem, the SET shrine. I have tried umpteen times to upgrade it to the final one but every time I do, it totally disappears. Are you aware of this? and could you please fix it?

Thank you.

1 Like

PS. Sorry if I’ve posted on the wrong thread, it’s my first time posting. Official EU 2011

Hey @anaiD

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration.
We’re aware of this particular issue and our team is working on a fix.

3 Likes

Thank you Ignasis : )

Try putting the set altar on foundations if you haven’t already

Hi… thanks for the message. Yes It’s been on foundations on the ground, and also up on my roof. Thank you for the suggestion.

Why’d you guys remove nudity it was the best part of conan

If you want nudity switch location to uk and get the free dlc for it.

Healing wraps aren’t working while moving or in combat.

I can confirm, that’s a swing and a miss. They actually managed to make them worse, because they work the same as before, but now they also cripple you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New patch is out!