Xbox one server (A SAVAGE LIFE) hardcore settings with full nudity

40 slot server, clans are welcome for pvp and raids with no interference from the admin guaranteed, and full nudity is on if you have the patch. Server is paid for a whole year upfront so it will not shutdown for a very long time. Items are kept on death but can be stolen from you when logged out and expose. 2xp with hardcore settings for real hardcore players…join A SAVAGE LIFE on xbox

How do you have full nudity on a console server? I have been poking around all over and can only see that it wont happen on consoles.

You have to go to system then locations in your settings…change region to Germany and download nude patch then switch back to usa…you can only use it in a server that has it on…mostly EU servers but this one has it cause the admin activated it

Okay I’m new to this game. What am I doing wrong? I have the disc version for xbox one but I dont have the patch available. My location is Germany and I’ve already uninstalled and reinstalled as well as reset to update changes on my console. Help plz

You can find the full nudity patch on xbox store for free. Just download👍