Xbox one X crashing to iron chests

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug]
Region: Canadian/American server

Get ready because this is a weird one… not quite sure what to do to fix besides make it known so you all at Funcom can see if it’s on the games side and not his. It’s an odd bug for sure… whenever he gets even remotely close to a chest including through walls and whatnot he crashes. We’ve done extensive testing on it and it seems just iron chests are the issue. Be it world or crafted. Very odd and we hoped it would be fixed in the coming update to fix the sandstorms and Abyssal remnant But I wanted to make a post to be sure.

So even after the most recent patch to Xbox, my friend still cannot come into contact with iron chests specifically. Considering most of the world of Conan has loot chests hidden throughout it, he can’t even leave base without a crash.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.no matter what iron chest my friend runs into, be it a world chest, or a crafted one he ALWAYS crashes. It seems to happen to nobody else on the gportal hosted server besides him. He has no other issues with any other kind of storage or anything else… just ALWAYS the iron chest specifically.

I’m having the same issue I keep crushing to only iron chests

Hello @Valyri3n , could your friend try to reset the console cache and perform a full reinstall of the game?
Could he also see if the issue occurs in singleplayer?

He can reset the console cache by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console powers off, then disconnecting it from the power outlet for a couple of minutes.

@MillkMan what console model do you have?
Is this happening to you on a private or official server?
Could you please try the above suggestions as well?

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help! Reinstalling did indeed work!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.