Xbox Patch (04.07.2018) - Exploits, Thralls, Decay Updates

"Curious as to why the ONLY xbox Australian conflict (2970) server changed to full pvp? Because you know its always fun to log into a game you knew you were safe on when you left and have literally ALL (they emptied my junk too) of your stuff stolen and most of your base destroyed. This is just appalling tbh. If i wanted the full pvp experience i would have joined pvp in the first place or just stayed on ark and saved some money. SO my options, since theres no other au conflict server, is to keep playing on a full pvp server and essentially restart, play on the pve servers and completely restart and put up with all the random crappy builds that are everywhere like on ark, or play co-op? Because f**k all of that. Guess I’ll “try again” in a year or so.

Update: Turns out its just one massive clan that has been going around destroying everyone elses bases and looting their stuff and they now have a massive (not an understatement) full black ice base in the center of the highlands, a second slightly smaller base on the far side of the highlands and another one blocking the river pass. Not sure what funcom expects people to do when they just randomly change the server from being safe, to not at all. So many people have had everything destroyed by this one clan now and its ridiculous. Either fix this sh*t by rolling the server back a couple weeks or I’m done. Massive waste of time

Yes they did for US holidays.

Oh ok Thanks will try that.

I see how you managed to avoid the fact that pop up inventories are connected to DCs. Bases must stay small or you will DC each time you enter a gate. Snap points are so small you must find just the right angle to connect. There is now a 2 second lag between placement of one structure piece to the next(sometimes longer) . You have effectively taken a beautiful game and ruined it just to accommodate an unrealistic time frame. Stop creating new problems before you even know what’s causing the old problems. You are currently circling the drain and you know it.

1 Like

but what about server 2653 “lost connection to host” then ping at 9999 and 0/40. everyone gets booted not just me. no one ever addresses this issue. server has crashed more times this month then days in the month. crashes last from 30-min to 4hrs

1. List item

Thank you for having created a game so frustrating to play, that even a hardcore gamer like me can easily stop gaming. It is very easy when you can hardly stay logged on long enough to see that your wheel of pain with all the named thralls in it has disappeared once again.

I do find it hillarious that you changed the Icon of your company to an angrily screaming man. Very fitting :joy:

“Server has crashed” is Funcoms motto.

Funcom doesn’t control servers that’s gportal they need to fix it on their end.

Funcom outfits and rents or leases, “gportal servers” is probably what you meant to post, dumcom does everything but own them.