Xbox Patch (09.11.2020) - Data corruption fix!

I removed the game and re-installed, same problems persist corrupted message box and frequent OOM crashing… Absolutely nothing changed !

Guys, you wouldn’t have disabled the fix :thinking: ?

Game mode : PVE-Conflit.
Server : Official 2020.

Definitely agree with timers getting turned off and the x5 x3 xp and harvest for the Xbox community some of us have been putting up with the crashing and some people just quit and from what I’ve seen today the update didn’t even work for some people.

2 Likes

This really sucks and i hope it gets fixed, but your comment portrays how comical this situation is :rofl:

Not sure about others but im still getting lagged out intro and corrupted data message so as far as “Fixed It” goes… -In gameshow host voice- “Uhm better luck next time but thanks for playing”

1 Like

Corruption data messages and dashboards. This is getting kind of stupid. This has gone on way too long.

I agree. Its been months now. Nearly half the year so many have given up on this game because of inability to play. With the new xbox coming out I’m not sure if its worth taking up so many gigs to put it on a new system. (Sarcasm).
This game has so so SO much potential. Buildings are beautiful and the mounts etc. But can’t play…id love to see more additions but this dashboarding craps has been since day one and we are 3 years into this. Are we all masochistic or just in love with this idea what a great game this should be?!

2 Likes

I have posted another poll.

I am trying to convey what the xbox community actually wants. Please vote

Yeah it’s back to running like crap for me to back to only resets no play :cry:

The corruption message still appears.

I bought this game a month ago and removed and downloaded it about 5 times now. I play in single player mode only. It constantly returns me to the start screen at times when I enter a new area or change armor. Please fix this game or refund me. Thank You.

This unplayable game needs to get fixed. Honestly I’m surprised a class action lawsuit to at least get our money back hasn’t happened yet.

My Last hour in conan.,40 minutes loadscreen,20 minutes gameplay and three Crashs.impressiv

Getting constantly disconnected from the official server, takes multiple attempts to log on ahnd load only to be booted off back to the home screen, when i do manage some game time im confronted with ever decreasing frame rates to the point i was killed by 2 invisable npcs lost all my inventory and then get booted off the game yet again then unable to log back on at all …I’m confronted with a message saying ‘’ failed to join requested game’’ what is going on? I don’t find this acceptable, fix the game!

1 Like

Cannot connect to ANY official server. Also all the official servers are empty. ‘Failed to join session’ error message for several hours already.

Again another large scale issue -_-

Another day of frustration as spending the last 2 Hours trying to log on to the official server only to briefly see my character before the game crashes completely and I have to reload the game, I can’t even count the number of attempts to play this evening…can we expect any further communication from the community support team on any progress made to resolve these issues? I was under the impression we the player community would have weekly updates on the issue!.

I feel for you. I can no longer say how often I was allowed to restart the game today. The weekly updates were before the patch, now the die has been cast … :rofl:just take it with humor and hope that it doesn’t get worse like for example … what if the game is running, we all don’t know what we would do with the whole game time :rofl: