Xbox Patch (09.11.2020) - Data corruption fix!

Yeah the message is gone so how when i look at a server that i play on it says my level is 60 but when I load in it takes me to character creation menu did you guys wipe us

2 Likes

There were no server wipes, please submit an issue report with the server number and character name so we can verify that claim.

Oh no…

Same issue. Corrupted data fixed by removing all the data? :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

I see the same on all servers, all take me to create a new character. Are you joking right now?

@Pdd827 if you have any issue with missing characters on Official servers please open a new thread providing the server number and character name.

1 Like

Yeah I will do that but my problem is i play on 3 servers and it’s doing this on all of them

1 Like

Same Problem im now lvl 1 lol.

XBOX EU #2117 gamertag: gerfsen

I hope my Structures still stand lol.

Thx für help.

Same problem here aswell, lost my character progression completely

Xbox EU #2002

Gamertag: Hellfire Stevo

Dear Hugo, MANY players cannot log in because we are taken to character creation screen and fear that if we do, everything we have will be gone.

Why do you still need ticket submission when this is a large scale issue ?

Also, how will i know my buildings do not decay by the time you guys ‘maybe’ fix this ?

EDIT : server 2020
Character name : NL Alldestroyer

1 Like

Xbox NA# 2726

Character name on server: Rylai

Xbox gamertag: Aielas

I try to log in and it sends me to character creation

Server: US 2583
Character: Vishpala

We’re in touch with the developers to verify this situation, we’ll keep you posted as soon as we have any developments to share.

I’m on several servers, new patch wiped my characters on all of them including the one I own. The discord’s for these servers are blowing up with people having the same problem. I could’ve lived with ignoring the corrupted data file, everybody lost everything with this patch.

They need to revert immediately

Xbox official server 2200
Gamertag rlopez710
Character Renne
Clan Krazies
Nice job your fixes always mess the game up

I’ve lost my charter on official server #2105 name Tara level 60
GT Dragoniul

Looks like you just killed your own game…
Well done :clap:t2:

Server: Juluma conan
Charecters: suatana666
Juluma87
Joniel87

So i put my ticket in so you guys don’t think I’m lieing come back here and see that everyone needs to put a ticket in no characters come on man so mad :angry: i don’t even know what to say anymore