Xbox Patch (09.11.2020) - Data corruption fix!

This happened to my friend and me, please fix that.

Server: Oficial server 2811 PVE
Gamertag: l Junichi l
Character’s name: Leliana

Gamertag: Freddi 92
Character’s name: Triss Merigold

Do you have a rough timeline on when we can expect to see this fix? Today? This week? Month?

Mate your ridiculous with that comment,

1. they released a patch to fix an issue that was not affecting anything in the first place
  2. With that attempt to fix something that was not a problem anyway, have now made the character reset so yes everything is still there but you can’t access it, so everything technically is gone!
  3. Those private servers are not cheap especially the 40 slots, so yeh all those investing have a right to be angry!!!
    So stop being a keyboard warrior and let everyone express their opinion no other game promises so much yet delivers so little!
3 Likes

Will the hotfix, for this hotfix, that was supposed to be a hotfix be out before my base decays? Cause you know…my loots and stuff…

I agree with HarmonyZ, as a server owner, It’s Hard enough to get people to join a server and stick around. Average clan life span is like 2 weeks before people abandon the base. And no one wants to join a server that doesn’t have people in it. If people lose everything, a lot of private servers are going to grow stagnant.

1 Like

Keyboard warrior :joy: I just expressed my opinion on the matter as you said :thinking::thinking: get over it mate honestly. You are incredibly narrow minded if you think development and fixes on games are perfect. They have just said they will do what they can to fix the issue. People need to learn and be patient regarding problems like this. Asking for reimbursement and getting angry at the developers won’t work… Never has… Never will.

Thanks for letting us know what’s going on but if they can’t get this fixed today then they need to stop the timers we already lost alot of people in the last 2 months

ben alles kwijt kan zelfs niet meer in mijn basses kan mij clan naam niet meer aanmaken die bestaat al zegt hij all dat werk voorniets eu server 2012

maar je kan die niet meer gebruiken omdat je de clan naam niet meer kan aanmaken die bestaat al zegt hij

Moi je suis aussi d’accord avec HarmoniZ les développeurs ils font beaucoup de conneries aussi on paye aussi donc ils nous doivent bien une compensation non ?? Les joueurs fuis tous le jeu on essaye de ramener du mon sur nos serveurs et en 1 mise a jour ils foutent tout en l’air il vont mettre combien de temps pour faire ce correctif déjà que le correctif qu’ils viennent de faire ca fait minimum 1 mois qu’on l’attend et il est toujours la donc il faut pas abuser

1 Like

Server EU 2019 PvE-C
Character level 60
Name OMGitsDAN27
Gamertag T B4G Y4 N4N

Your telling people to grow up, that’s not an opinion…
Iv been patient for months now, and it gets worse rather then get better, and I know people that have played since pre release that say the same… so how patient do you have to be!!!
Oh but they’re able to release more and more content to buy, yet say they are working on crashing fixes that people have never seen, and in my experience since playing has got worse!

Server: official 2725 pve gamertag:McCoy416 character name:McCoy416 lvl 60 Xbox

Dont you habe a backup, just play on the damn backup and update if you are ready…

1 Like

I just got on and Conan exiles was updating so I jumped on these forums and read this I immediately stopped the update and cancelled it … funcom if possible contact Microsoft and cancel the update before more players get effected by this update

How soon can we expect the fix? I run a private server and am responsible for everyone there. We have a big event this weekend and I dont want to let them down not to mention I am scared to log In to my own server with this huge an issue :sob:

3 Likes

ok gamertag raverrasmus xbox server eu 2012 pve kan niet meer in je base probleem clan naam bestaat al .ik denk dat alles is verloren al dat werk voor niks plz lost het probleem op om toegang te krijgen tot je base reset clan names zodat we weer kunnen gebruiken

I completely agree bud I honestly do… But that’s not your fault… If people get bored …they get bored. I have owned multiple servers across several games on Xbox and PC and the time invested to make a community is hard and stressful :joy: but let’s be realistic here… If people are willing to leave a server and drop loyalty because off a problem that’s out off your control ?? Are they worth having ?.. And on top off that especially with Conan on Xbox … Its had problems in the past and still does… People are too quick to get angry and resort to throwing slurs and hate towards a developer on a game that the player has bought knowing full well there are problems !! There is no perfect game in this genre :joy:

8 servers I have LVL 60s on. How are you going to fix that. We pay for this broken game so you can suck the money out of of players! Fix our game!

Like I said full of promise but deliver little, if people don’t complain and vent their frustration then nothing will get done, I bought this game because I like the concept of it, And it’s a good idea the way they want to do it, and it’s not really until you have got hooked that you see what the problems are! And in answer to your question I keep hoping that they will sort These things out Because i do like their ideas for the game, but I’m starting to lose hope, every time it gets worse!

1 Like