Xbox Patch (09.11.2020) - Data corruption fix!

Same as others. My clan and I have logged in to official server 2588 and are unable to access our structures. Also, all characters have been reset.

thank you for the fix

1 Like

Serveur supporte rien sa nous déconnecte des qu’on et sur le jeux crach du jeux directement

Did this get fixed for private servers? I woke up to every single player on our Server saying their character was gone.

Ok my update now i have all of my characters back the game is working i jumped in all of my servers that I play on an did not crash i didn’t even load single player. Thanks hugo for the communication on this problem and thank you to all at funcom for fixing this asap you guys are on the right path keep it up and stay healthy and safe.

3 Likes

I got on this morning and was excited and hopeful that at last we might have a fix. update installed but the stuttering video still an issue. I was hoping we could skip all that but I didntnget the corruption notice. I logged on and all worked fine for about 30 minutes. Crashed and restart with a return of the corruption notice. So disappointed

Yes funcom thank you for fixing the hotfix of the hotfixes hotfix! You are simply the best!!! And now im looking forward to the healing system where i wrap myself for like 2min to restore my health. For xbox players which run in invisible spikes or npc camps this will be the cherry on top of feeling like one of the rabbits in game. Running around with top armor and top weapons getting almost killed by everything because of lags, getting stucked or keep walking straight while get dashboarded. Just keep up your great work. Make conan great again!

2 Likes

It is nice to see that the communication error in the forum has been fixed.
As far as the game is concerned, not much has changed. Structures are still washed out and do not look nice but is not important because stability is far more important than cosmetics. In short: 30 minutes and crash2desktop, npc camps including npc s do not spawn or need almost 1.5 minutes, raw materials cannot be mined, boxes take forever to open.I don’t know what else to say. 150 euros for …

2 Likes

However, there are ways to meet the players who are still playing this game (for whatever reason it is not logical).
I speak for myself and probably for everyone else when I ask for the multipliers to be increased from x3 to pve and x5 for pvp at least two weeks and the timer to be deactivated until the current problems are completely resolved.
The Funcom ist the only way to show us players that we are still worth something to you.
otherwise you can unfortunately bury this game and you are to blame for that.

1 Like

Not sure what was fixed. Still show corruption message and frequent OOM crashing.

Tap tap is this thing on? Tap tap

hello someone tried to install the game again to see if everything goes well :grinning:

hello I installed the game again but it still has the same problem of corrupted data and closing this error can be fixed this week I really want to play this great game without these problems

1 Like

the “corrupt data” message is still there, not that it ever impacted anything. On one hand i am glad to find my character still there, but the game will not stay logged in for more than 10 seconds before shutting down, so it is unplayable. The “start solo player game” trick doesnt work either. how a game this long out of early access development still has such core issues is astounding.

after this patch, if the login ever allows for actual gameplay, can maybe i expect to find a T4 bench thrall again or does console have to wait for Siptah?

5 Likes

I removed the game and re-installed, same problems persist corrupted message box and frequent OOM crashing… Absolutely nothing changed !

Guys, you wouldn’t have disabled the fix :thinking: ?

Game mode : PVE-Conflit.
Server : Official 2020.

Definitely agree with timers getting turned off and the x5 x3 xp and harvest for the Xbox community some of us have been putting up with the crashing and some people just quit and from what I’ve seen today the update didn’t even work for some people.

2 Likes

This really sucks and i hope it gets fixed, but your comment portrays how comical this situation is :rofl:

Not sure about others but im still getting lagged out intro and corrupted data message so as far as “Fixed It” goes… -In gameshow host voice- “Uhm better luck next time but thanks for playing”

1 Like

Corruption data messages and dashboards. This is getting kind of stupid. This has gone on way too long.

I agree. Its been months now. Nearly half the year so many have given up on this game because of inability to play. With the new xbox coming out I’m not sure if its worth taking up so many gigs to put it on a new system. (Sarcasm).
This game has so so SO much potential. Buildings are beautiful and the mounts etc. But can’t play…id love to see more additions but this dashboarding craps has been since day one and we are 3 years into this. Are we all masochistic or just in love with this idea what a great game this should be?!

2 Likes

I have posted another poll.

I am trying to convey what the xbox community actually wants. Please vote