Xbox Patch (01.05.2019) - Turan DLC, UI fixes, Privacy settings and more

Hey everyone!

We’ve rolled out a patchfor the game that contains the new DLC pack: Treasures of Turan, fixes for UI bugs, chests unlocking after server restart, and also adds a privacy setting for the Event Log.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

highlights

Treasures of Turan DLC pack available

The riches of the eastern kingdom of Turan await you, exiles! Our latest cosmetic DLC, the Treasures of Turan Pack, brings the opulent gilded palaces of Turanian culture right to your fingertips.

With the Treasures of Turan Pack you can build palaces adorned with glittering statues, tame rhinos and elephants as pack animals, and dress in the finest Turanian silks and Phalanx armor.
You can read the full announcement here.

Please remember that updates can mess with your installed mods. We suggest taking a backup of your current database before updating to any new patch if you have mods installed.

notes
newadditions

• Treasures of Turan DLC is now available for purchase.
  • Elephants can now be tamed.

qol

• Player list chat mute will now take effect immediately rather than after the muted player re-logs.

general

• Chests should now retain their lock-status after restarting the server/session.

ui

• Fixed an issue that would prevent the Disable Thrall Decay server setting not being selectable.
  • There are now new settings available in the UI for ThrallDecayTime and DisableThrallDecay.
  • A privacy setting for the Event Log can now be accessed in the server settings tab.
  • There should no longer be a “No Owner” display message for buildings.

Trello Report Board

We have a public bug tracking board here ! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here .

Any idea when we’ll get the Season Pass on Xbox so we can buy it without getting ripped off? Not buying Turan separately if I’m going to get the pass.

I’m just waiting for them to add mounts and have some of more ride-able animals like a rhino or a gazelle, also have the ability to dual wield one handed weapons (example two stone swords) and pick a perk without having the predetermined perks. The dual wield could be equipping a sword and shield but take the shield out and equip another sword, and if you don’t have anything equipped, you can have a torch in your main hand, especially catch enemies on fire.

I don’t know where to go to report bugs but. Here are three. On xbox knockout bar will not show and npcs will not go unconscious. Aim mode sensitivity resets everytime I log on. Very annoying. And bodies with gear still disappear.

1 Like

Hey @Darkprince388

Welcome to our community.
You can take a look at this thread to see how to send us a report :slight_smile:

Are the greater and black rihno work whit the turan dlc skin or zhey change too the normal version on x box ?

Funcom has already stated that there will not be mounts.

Dual wield sounds cool.

It says turan pack is out, but I can’t find it for xbox?

i removed the reply i couldnt figured out how to pm but i figured it out

[Some Players still have Massive Dominance over other players(thx to a bug)

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [ Bug ][Cheating]
Region: [Europe][Xbox]

[:wave: Hello! on Official Pvp 2116 server, enemi bases still have the avatar protection bug… Before game patch they dismantled or destroyed the altars and since then NONSTOP protection… The avatar protection is not disappearing. It’s like - if you done the bug before latest patch you still have the protective dom… ](nothing appears in the event log-this already approve my fact… pls Funcom fix this

Hoping the next update or patch will replace the Trick Shot perk because it is completely useless, I would much replace it with the ability to pick up any re-usable projectiles on an enemies corpse.

Hey there,

That issue has been fixed in Testlive and will come out in an upcoming patch.

1 Like

Me and my friend play on Xbox One X. Just received update for elephants as tames yesterday. Since the update I have gone to exit the game Single player Coop by the way. And the game exit screen will freeze the bar at the bottom of the screen it refuses to finish exiting and freezes at the screen before exiting to main menu. This forces me to have to exit the game by pushing home button and closing game resulting in loss of progress. Earlier today I lost over an hour and a half of play time. And just a few minutes go had the same thing happen only lost about ten fifteen minutes this time but still extremely annoying. Please fix this bug. The autosave seems to be buggy as well because it shouldn’t have made me lose that much progress. Edit: Just had it happen again after only nineteen minutes of playing it did autosave this time only lost about four minutes of gameplay but froze on exit again.

Hey @Samusakira99

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustrating issue.
Could you try to reinstall the game and see if there was any file corrupted?

1 Like

I really would rather not but I will uninstall in Hope’s that it will fix the issue I wont be able to let you know either way until probably late this evening or maybe even tomorrow. It is a digital download and my internet is horrible but I will let you know when it is done whether uninstalling and reinstalling fixes it. Thank you for the response. I will get back to you

1 Like

I was getting ready to uninstall the game when a thought dawned on me. I have multiple profiles and multiple saves so I thought I would try to replicate the issue on one of my other profiles saves and have not been able to so I believe it may be tied to that profile save being corrupted. Is there any fix for this or is it just a delete and start over. Also if I do notice this happening on the other save I will let you know and try the uninstall but I have tried to replicate it and thus far has not happened.

In that case perhaps there’s some corrupted settings. Could you try pressing the Options/Pause button on Conan Exiles’ tile and select Manage Game & Addons, then go to Saved Data and delete the file with the profile you’re struggling with?

I did that and so far so good. It seems to have fixed it. Thank you for your assistance. I will get back to you if it happens again. Just seems like the save data got corrupted I guess.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!:blush: This news is awesome! :ok_hand::grin:

I got it, the season 2 year pass on xbox but its bugged it says you have to download the pack and can only do that if you buy the pack so you have to pay 10 dollars extra so its 40 i paid in total