XBOX Update 2.3 (15.04.2021) - Major Update! Balancing, Fixes, Stability, Performance, and more!

Just wanted to ask if it is possible to move the simple tent from the advertising bank to the handscraft menu and activate it from level 5 onwards. I think it makes little sense because it is a mobile, quickly built protection.

It is a mechanic of Isle of Siptah. It is not yet available on xbox.

A type of soda.

One person yells “SURGE!” and a bunch of people literally beat each other in an attempt to get the single bottle…

Oh you mean CE. Same thing…only YOU are the soda bottle.

1 Like

What about the new religion in testlive? Is that Siptah only? I find the worship of a giant spider chilling but interesting.

About the temp rating from armor sets: I have suggested that there be 2 types of padding, an insulated and uninsulated version of, light, medium, and heavy padding. Then the armor could be the shell added to the padding. This would allow you to choose from more armor sets for your appearance, as the armot itself would no longer effect temp rating. You could have cold and hot weather Samurai armor, as an example.

3 Likes

This. Only make it akin to the armor plating mod. One mod adds padding for warmer temps, the other makes it so armor is more suited for warmer climates.

Perfect idea

the current temperature system is absolute nonsense. One armor for + 50 ° - -50 ° is absolutely unrealistic and has nothing to do with survival

1 Like

Noticed still lot of lag in Septeremu, with NPCs talking time to load up like before.

Took my first thrall out fighting to level her up, Magundai Hundred Arrow and noticed her fighting moves not as good now since update, she was good before this. She also stays stuck to the spot a lot now and I have to force her movement. Assume this is across the board and not specific to her.

I have not dash boarded/ crashed yet in jungle which I usually do so big positive there. Next need to test Black Galleon as I constantly dash boarded/ crashed there.

When Siptah for Xbox plaese ? do you have an idea ? a date ? or never ? console players waiting for this … please nobody answers every time I ask

2 Likes

I don’t know. I saw in some random game site something mentioned about release in June but I don’t know where they got their information from :woman_shrugging:

I have not seen anything official yet.

thank, very much, for your answer: we will try not to lose hope :wink:

I see capturing thralls bug is still present. Tried to get one with no points in STR or any STR gear on and the health depleted faster than stamina bar. I want to CAPTURE thralls, not kill them with a basic truncheon. If thats the case, then i highly suggest you move the capture a thrall journey step until after the part where you mod a weapon (for those of us who enjoy completing the exiles journey step by step).

There is something wrong with the thralls in combat definitely now for me. I took an archer and dancer out so far to level up and both:

1. get stuck in position
  2. walk off with weapons drawn in a random direction and will keep doing this
  3. do not draw weapons at all

Anyone else?

1 Like

Yes I’m getting the same thing and even though I have thrall respawn set to 10.00 on my single player they still respawn every single time I exit and enter the the village.

Yes all of that or they stand around with their weapons drawn even at base

I said some mean things out of anger, i deserved my suspension. I was angry at the time. If funcom never reads or considers anything i say ill understand. Of course I had to check out the xbox update and to be fair it clearly has positives and negatives, But the crashing is way better and the fact that that has improved is a big step. Of course ive noticed thrawl issues, and snapping issues while building. But those things im confident will get checked on…cough cough. Theres a few little things i would complain about. But i dont think ill ever be heard on here again, prolly for good reason. Ill just make a few vague comments. Theres too many benches now and the sorting option was a good thought but not properly executed. The new benches are too tall and have bad collision makes it hard too optimize space while still wanting to use them. My favorite cold chest armor for some reason you removed the fur collar. Names slipping my mind but its a medium chest piece graphics the same but no fur collar lol bummer. Hatch frames and ceilings arent compatible to switch out. In general i wish you consider a look at collisions those new ruin pieces are fun to build with but would be even better if they could clip slightly. Bunch of small things no big deal. I do want to say though funcom, clearly you have done work this past 8 months and alot of us didnt think you were. It did take 8months though. You made some decent progress on the crashing and i applaud you on that. Just wish you could keep going and not make us wait another 8 months for some other fixes we need. Sorry for wishing failure on your company tht was immature i was just frustrated. But you understand.

1 Like

I think my warranty ran out. Im dashboarding now daily many times a day over last 3 days…to good to last I guess.

1 Like

It is very good and everything, but some tables are not much use since you only occupy one of each one, they only make space for you in your house xd.

Thx bro done