Yogtober: A Building Contest

WHAT did I just see?

@stelagel

that’s crazy, big fan of the new construction mode.

1 Like

@Damon
Man truly! This thing took less than 2 hours, no thinking no design no nothing, just what if I do this? Oh cool, or Naah I don’t like it, but wait it looks cool after all… You know sloppy building, everything that comes to your mind at this moment…
You feel so damn free, you don’t have stability rules anymore, you can even fix a sky base just like that…
This feeling of freedom is awesome, but is it fair for the competition?

1 Like

Does Nvidia’s screenshot mode depth of field count as a filter?

1 Like

Damn good question @Community? Feedback please times running short.

1 Like

No my friend I am (sadly) not being humble here. While my current base is…adequate, it took literally 2+ years of refinements to get it to this point. ALL of my old bases just looked like 3 storey 10 x 10 squares with balcony all the way around them. I even recall that when I tried to build a temple to my much loved Crom for a previous contest, it began to look the same and I threw in the towel out of frustration. But it does not worry me. Much like going to an amazing art exhibition, I am content to behold and admire, and enjoy the works and talent of others. :innocent:

1 Like

Most of our building is big square or rectangular building’s with balconies. One cooler building if I can find the picture will send you :wink:

2 Likes

Greetings @medusa_plays,

Thank you for your question. It is against the contest rules to use any kind of filter or editing, including but not limited to Nvidia’s screenshot mode depth of field.

We hope this helps! Have a great week! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey all, sorry for the late reply.
Yes creative mode is allowed, good question, and one I should have posted in the thread. It’s allowed since it’s available to for all platforms. Sorry about that!

Regarding prizes, if you have everything listed, you are more than welcome to give it to someone of your choosing if you win.

2 Likes

This is cool and all… but youve been working on server transfers since the beggining of the year and still nothing. I feel like focusing on actual improvements to the game rather than slipping us a little event heere and there to get us our fix.

Welcome to the Forum. Agree we are all experiencing poor performance. A contest does not require development time from the folks making repairs to the game just some moderators and volunteers. @Akasloth

2 Likes

But what if everyone you know already has all DLCs and the Battlepass? Can you get 1200 Crom Coins instead ($10 equivalent)? Or does it specifically have to be the item itself (Battlepass or DLC)?

1 Like

@FullMetalApe
Very good suggestion actually!
Tbh, Crom coins is a good way to give prizes, if not in this contest, on the next one your suggestion must take serious consideration! Knowing that more updates will come, having Crom coins saved seems really rewarding on winning! Excellent suggestion here you have 100% my support :+1:t6:

1 Like

Darn another contest I didnt notice…
Thou, ps4 crashes left and right. Don’t see myself putting up with blue screens trying rush an idea out.

Need like a mass PM across forums accounts for this stuff. =3

1 Like

I submitted my contest entry via surveymonkey. Now he wants me to make an account. Is that still part of it, or has my contribution been sent?

You good. The submission is sent. It’s juts SurveyMonkey has crappy default “thanks” page. If you had your cookies enabled the page will tell you that you already did the survey if you click on the link again.

2 Likes

Can we share our submissions here on the forums though?

2 Likes

Why not? Create a post :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Dunno… The rules don’t say anything about that, but you never know. So as not to distort the judges’ perspective?

Okay. I hope this won’t hurt.

1 Like

No way in hell am I going to finish my angry Atrax Robustus shaped temple of Zath in time🤬

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.