You can walk off the map in The Rot Warren

I’m not sure if there’s a way to toggle on and off some X,Y map coordinates, but I think that would help a lot (game guides or bug reporting).

Back on point: there’s this place on The Rot Warren where I can walk of the map if I move forward:
imgur .com /fNf3Khq.jpg

Speaking of the Rot Warren, there’s an item by an old mech laying on it’s side by the stream…and I can’t pick it up. I’ve finished the game but i’m still missing a couple notes. Went back to grab it and it won’t let me but it sparkles.

Waoh! Have you finished the whole story? How long does it take to complete the game?

Yes I finished my first play-through. I played on Normal and it took between 15-20 hours, like they said. I’m sure on higher difficulties it would take longer. To be honest, i’m not sure how i’m going to finish it on higher difficulties with how high the NPC scale compared to the mutants.

Oh, thanks Exordus! I cannot start to play cause in my game sound and subtitles doesn’t work but i expect in future patchs have been solved, and I had the doubt of how long the game was. I hope I can enjoy it soon! I love the physical RPG of Mutant: Year Zero, and I hope to enjoy the game the same.

it takes between 12-15 hours to complete the game.

I finished it in 12 and I killed and explored the entirety of the zone