You can't just make up new rules and start banning

No this is definitely unfair there are loopholes in here to just ban any big clan you want… people are going to go server to server reporting the alpha then decaying their stuff. Thats what this will go to.

2 Likes

That’s true any “alpha” on a server might have been doing stuff because it was just common to do in the game are now getting banned without warning because people rather not fight them but abuse the new vague rules.

Can you link the post? I couldn’t find it. However, in another post you did mention that your clan was building INSIDE the Black Keep? If that is the case I am not surprised… Though, I do agree a warning should be issued such as “You are shown to be in violation of rule 1 of section 2 paragraph 3. You have 24 hours to be in compliance of this rule before bannings are issued”. But, I’m not the one in charge.

Look at this crazy shi*
The whole clan is making outrageous claims and the devs just said “oh yea that seems about right” this whole policy is about us 100% even though it’s all lies. It’s stupidly funny. We need to expose this.

1 Like

That my only thing is I think warning should be issued because pvp server are so toxic to a point everyone violates these rules because it’s some what meta if you catch my drift.

Undermeshing/greenwell is a little different idk if people should get warning for that

The only thing thats close to right is we had level 20 snowhunters and berserkers with 50% strength that we worked our ■■■■■ off for

We didn’t even raid level 30’s or have our name as covid, or told anyone to kill themselves. We didn’t do any of this and it’s insane reading this and that we actually got banned WITH NO PROOF BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN

They should know you never told anyone to kill themselves literally xbox messages will insta ban you if you say that so that is definitely a lie

I just took in that half the members took down their posts not wanting to get in trouble and the post was heavily edited even wtf

So u spend all the bombs in an official server for wipe completly a building ? Because if u leave just one foundament they can build again. I dont know u history is a little strange :neutral_face: goood nights!!

I take out what I have to take out as it is a pvp server. i do what I feel wil benefit me the best. I’m not going to completely destroy the base that’s nonsense

Yes, Ive spent thousands of bombs clearing spam. Every foundation yes, that’s how you do it.

Edit: If attacking someones base, no, I wont waste bombs unless for some reason I want them completely removed from the spot. Then yes, Ill clear all foundations too.

1 Like

Man nemesis I love you, your the only pvp player on here that I’ve seen fend for themselves from pve players besides us… it might be because funcom bans them from the forums but I don’t know we are not banned off forums yet.

1 Like

This is probably the last post I’ll make in this thread, at least until there’s some news from @Ignasi or @Hugo.

I saw the post you linked – and a few others that might be tangentially related – and all I can say is that there’s still not enough info for anyone uninvolved to draw any clear conclusions.

Yes, I see @Shadowkat2120 was complaining about a whole slew of issues. However, he or she has never stated whether all of those issues related to one clan or several, and which ones. True, the post does mention three teenagers and I’ve seen two people here post in a way that’s quite consistent with what I would expect from teenagers – and that’s all.

I can’t tell whether @Shadowkat2120 was talking about you. I can’t tell whether you were banned because of what he or she wrote. I don’t even know what you were banned for.

All I do know is that, up to this point, whenever I’ve seen a discussion about “unfair ban” that got answers from Funcom, it turned out that the ban was justified every single time. And it was never, ever based just on something someone said without any verification of what they said.

TL;DR: There’s not enough info to clearly prove either way. If the only thing I have are the words of people who are flooding the thread (and a few others) with their temper tantrum, then I’ll rather believe people who have so far shown restraint before meting out punishments and have a great track record of not acting on false accusations.

2 Likes

Sorry for the spam. I am only 18 and it is towards us for sure… we did raid the base and they left fish and salt. I apologize for any inconveniences that my posts may have caused and I’m just trying to get this looked into. I am just upset as getting banned from a game you play on a consistent basis would be upsetting. I’m done posting about it for now

1 Like

its not new rules, they ahve been there for quite a while. they were just never enforced. and now ebcause they are applying said rules no one is happy because they cant do grief specific zones

@Baldrick so you were banned for building in the dungeon? I guess that explains a lot.

@Pgnd and you are in the same clan?

Hey there,

We understand the frustration that getting banned can cause.
Please also understand the frustration that constant exploiting can cause to other players as well.
We’ll proceed to close this thread as we understand you have by now read the rules and learned how to proceed with appealing a ban.

10 Likes